Sweet Tooth Catering

• Chuy's - Little Rock
  • YGFBF Kitchen Mobile Food & Catering LLC
  • Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen

1 Reviews for Sweet Tooth Catering

Sweet Tooth Catering was fabulous to work with. Margo, the owner, is very flexible with types of food and went above when we had for specialized dessert with shooters. She did it for us with no problem. They are very professional and ensure they get there and set-up in plenty of time not to disrupt the ceremony and are ready to serve when you let them know. They also did the bartending with us and we spoke several times prior to ensure I got everything I needed/wanted. She saved me my favorite dessert without me even asking just because she remembered I loved strawberry shortcake. She was so easy to work with and gave me plenty of time to give her my numbers to ensure I had enough food; yet was not paying for those who were late to respond. The food was delicious and everyone loved it. I had a variety of people from work, family and friends that have different styles so she worked with us to ensure there was something for everyone… especially the kids since I had a substantial number of children at my wedding. I knew by working with her she would do fabulous and never worried about the food or drinks for a second.

Sent on 05/26/2015