Dallas, TX 75235 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Encanto Pops
rachel
kellee dave kellee dave 0398
purple
Sweet Thangs By Lo' Michelle
the belle wedding experience dallas tx lasteshia n
rosette
547792a072a51x900
image3
alt9813
Sweet Thangs By Lo' Michelle
heritage village dallas anna smith photogarphy wed
lorena
b0dd9030358dd291 1448317835169 rachel
rachel

5 Reviews for Sweet Thangs By Lo' Michelle

Jasmine · Married on 04/15/2017

Thank you soooooooooo much for bringing my vision of my wedding cake into a reality. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and amazing and you made it out of icing and love that a lot. You compared our themed of Key to my Heart and it was everything I could of imaged and more. The cake taste moist and delicious. Thank you Ms. Lauren for the best wedding cake ever!!!! ????????

Sent on 04/19/2017

Amber · Married on 08/01/2015

Before I knew the dress, color scheme, or even the date of my wedding I knew I wanted Sweet Thangs by Lo to make my cake! Her cakes not only look fabulous but taste amazing! She is extremely professional and passionate about her business and it is evident in her service. If you want a stellar cake for the most important day of your life book Sweet Thangs by Lo!

Sent on 11/11/2015

From start to finish Lauren was absolutely amazing! She is so professional, creative, and dang good at making cake. I told Lauren vaguely what I was interested in, and she ran with it! Our cake was so beautiful, and tasted as amazing as it looked. Months after the wedding I still have people asking me about that cake. For the people that say no one remembers your cake, with Sweet Thangs, they will NOT forget it! Thank you Sweet Thangs by Lo' for your care, concern, and incredible work. Lauren is so talented and such a sweet heart. If you want the best cake you have ever had, go with Sweet Thangs. Much love! Rachel & Ryan

Sent on 10/31/2015

• My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

While initially meeting and sampling several of her heavenly desserts at a 2015 wedding industry event, I was fortunate enough to recently share a client with her for a wedding. The guests, as well as myself, were all blown away with a gorgeous, creative wedding cake that's tasted delightful! I wasn't sure if we were ever going to be able to slice it, for all of the fascinated guests taking pictures of it. It's rare when cakes and other desserts both look good and taste good. With others, you usually get one and not the other. That's not the case with Lauren. It's consistently the best of both worlds! Your selections will be beautiful and the wonderful taste will be something you won't soon forget! I sincerely look forward to working with her again.

• Electric Violin Lady Wedding Musicians

Flavorful. Perfect texture. Gorgeous design. Words alone can't express the divine experience you'll have ordering from Sweet Thangs. I first met Lo' Michelle at an event hosted by another baker. Professional and kind, she humbly mentioned she made cakes. I quickly noticed her passion for cake design as an art and a discipline; and then I spotted a huge, picture-perfect multi-layered German chocolate cake on a covered glass pedestal (like the kind you would see walking into a bakery in a movie). Anyhow, I remember slicing into this tall, fluffy cake and scraping the knife on the side of my plate (without shame) because the icing looked just how I like it - soft and creamy. IT WAS TO DIE FOR. The whole thing cake melted in my mouth! I was seduced by Sweet Thangs, a second time, after tasting the Red Velvet cake at Cru wine bar. Yet again, the cake quality was spot on and each bite carried tremendous flavor. Do yourself a favor and call Sweet Thangs by Lo' Michelle first. You need not look any further for a custom built cake.

• Chanticleer Wedding Art
    Chanticleer Wedding Art Wedding Cakes

Such beautiful cakes, Sweet Thangs is getting quite a fan club. Lo'Michelle is not only a talented cake designer, but she leaves repeat customers begging for more, simply because everything she makes tastes so amazing! It's always evident when someone is passionate about what they create. Lo'Michelle is such a gifted professional, no detail is overlooked. I would trust her to exceed your expectations!

• Dallas, 75235 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Thangs By Lo' Michelle)