9415 Philadelphia Road, Rosedale, MD 21237 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Temptations

We are a premier scratch bakery located in Timonium, Maryland. We pride ourselves on our classic recipes, finest ingredients, and impeccable cake designs. All of our cakes are baked fresh and never frozen. We offer over 15 varieties of cake flavors and mousse fillings combinations, with each of our tiers constructed of 4 layers of cakes and 3 layers of fillings. We also offer a variety of icings, fondant and poured chocolate ganache to specialize your cake even farther.
Our talented decorators can design and customize the cake to your wedding theme, flowers or even dress. We encourage the bride to bring in magazine clippings, color swatches, favorite photos, or browse thru our large library of previous works of art. Our cakes can be tailored to a broad spectrum of themes, from classic and romantic to modern and sophisticated.
We also specialize in gourmet restauraunt desserts and offer a high end line of cakes, individual mousses, and miniature pastries. We also do retail as well as wholesale and I think you will find our pricing can fit into almost any budget which is also sweet. We do more than just wedding cakes, we also do birthday and specialty cakes, miniature and individual desserts to add an extra special touch to any occasion. Please feel free to call or stop in anytime and see why we say "it only takes one bite". Please visit us on our own website www.sweettemptationsbaltimore.com.

autumncake 282 29
Rose petal and fondant brass cake
Rose petal and fondant brass cake
cake done with fbc icing and fondant flowers on top and decreasing as they go down
cheese cake with white chocolate sides and sugared cherries
cheese cake with white chocolate sides and sugared cherries
cake done in fbc with fondant flowers all the way around center of tiers and bridal charms in cake
cake wrapped in fondant with blue icing roses and fresh blue flowers on top
fondant fall leaves,acorns,pumpkins and twigs
fondant fall leaves,acorns,pumpkins and twigs
square cake with daises spread out on it
square cake with daises spread out on it
two tiered fondant with diamond and circle pattern and a white chocolate 25 on top
four tiered round cake with gold henna design and gold ribbon around base of tiers
black and white guitar cake
chocolate fondant and marzipan fruit cake
autumncake 282 29

10 Reviews for Sweet Temptations

Kate · Married on 09/12/2008

Our cake was absolutely gorgeous-- exactly what we wanted-- and many guests at our wedding told us it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. We are still enjoying refrigerated cake days later and I just can't believe how good it is, and I don't even typically like cake. They are highly recommended.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2008

Our guests are still talking about our wedding cake! Everyone loved the different layers and it was beautifully decorated with pink icing roses.

Sent on 11/05/2008
  • ShellZoe

Shelly · Married on 05/09/2009

I need to contact this vendor to find out what happened, but my honest review is as follows:

I booked them through our caterer and was thrilled. The tastings were fabulous. I've bought *two* cakes other than the wedding cake from this bakery and ALL were yummy!!

For my wedding cake, and perhaps it was me, but the final design really was very different from what I believe we discussed. The colors were off too. Having said that, ONLY I, the bride, knew the difference. EVERYONE loved it and thought it was beautiful.

Now when we got into and tasted it - OH MY GOSH! It was better than I remembered.

So would I recommend this vendor? Yes I really would. My only side note to that would be to be SURE everything is well described with photos as possible.

Sent on 06/01/2009

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sweet Temptations FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl
    Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Banquet Halls

Fantastic vendor! A++ Always a pleasure!

• Bridal Jewelry by Lisa Ann
    Bridal Jewelry by Lisa Ann Wedding Jewelers

Wow, with "Sweet Temtations" you'll recieve only the best of everything! Their presentation, design and of course the unbievable taste will surpass your expectations! Impress your guest with "Sweet Temptations"! Bridal Jewelry by Lisa Ann

• Gail's Gala Events and Gallery
    Gail's Gala Events and Gallery Wedding Invitations

I used Sweet Temptations for my own wedding needs and I must say I could not wait for my 1st anniversery!! The cake was wonderful. I came in with a photo and the cake in that picture was at my wedding. The satff was very helpful and accomidating. As an event / wedding planner, I recommend Sweet Temptations to my brides.

• 9415 Philadelphia Road Rosedale, 21237 See on map
    4105619128 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Saturday from 7am til 7pm and Sunday from 8am til 5pm.