4810 S. Arizona, Butte, MT 59701 Map · Phone number

About Sweet T.E.A. Music

Sweet T.E.A. Music

Your Wedding Day...you've imagined it over and over in your mind since you were just a little girl and everything must be perfect... the exquisite decor... your elegant gown... and the stunning aroma of fresh flowers delicately scenting the room as you whisk around the dance floor for your first dance as a married couple.
Now all that's needed is the perfect entertainment to create a romantic and inviting ambiance that will be unforgettable.
Whether you have special music you want us to sing at the ceremony and reception, or you need us to keep things organized and moving smoothly. We run the the whole event from start to finish.
And to make your special day even more memorable, preselect a playlist that will fit the style and theme of your Wedding.
Let us make your Montana Weddding a day to rememeber with the best Dj services around .

Want the ultimate in fun & flexibility for your next party or gathering? Hire a disc jockey! Sweet T.E.A. music DJ can assure that you hear all your favorite songs plus he/she can act as an emcee for your event. From keeping everybody on the dance floor to incorporating fun and games into your event or party, DJs offer a lot for the money. Looking for wedding entertainment? From the MC to the fun interactive dances. Sweet T.E.A. is your best choice for Music and entertainment for your event in Montana.

Follow Sweet T.E.A. Music on

54851510151228353203352297427780n
sweetT E A Logo
228157101512283544883521937170772n

3 Reviews for Sweet T.E.A. Music

I have never seen a wedding where the dance floor was packed the entire night until this one. Sweet T.E.A. music did an amazing job keeping old and young alike happy and dancing their hearts out. We were lucky to have them recommended to us, and would recommend them to everyone.
    They did both our ceremony and reception music and although we couldn't get them power any closer than 100 yds away, they were able to play our ceremony music loud enough to hear without having it too overwhelming. They are definitely flexible and willing to make whatever needs to happen work!
    They were incredibly helpful and hands on in the planning of the reception events-- we hadn't even agreed on a first dance song, until they patiently helped suggest ideas.
    You would be lucky to have them DJ for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Awesome! DJ was very professional.

Sent on 09/25/2012

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

I could say a lot but I'll just stick to the facts: my music skipped when I, the bride walked out, which was embarrassing. The music skipped again during the recession after we were announced as mr & mrs. The day was a bit chaotic due to weather and the djs really did not know how to take control and make things flow- so if you're looking for a good MC who can help make things work and not ask questions about every single thing, keep looking. To make matters worse the first song I heard them play when I came in from taking photos was a song about 'the other woman' type cheating song. Please note Sweet T.E.A "Does he love you" by Reba McIntire DOES NOT belong at a wedding. Who knows what other inappropriate songs they played that I didn't hear? I felt as if my guests had to steer the djs into the right type of music to keep the party going.
    I had a bad feeling about the company from the jump as I had to call them to make sure they received my check and signed contract.
    I was asked a few times if I had hired the cheapest dj out there. Really embarrassing!! In hindsight I would've been better off with an iPod wedding, not that I wanted that, but I truly believe that would've gone over better!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sweet T.E.A. Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

• 4810 S. Arizona Butte, 59701 See on map