2502 NE Jacksonville Road, Ocala, FL 34470 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Stop Bakery

We provide professional cake designs to your specifications. Our goal is to turn your dreams and visions into reality.

AnniversaryCakeNEW0001
Bakery001
AnniversaryCakeNEW0001
Bakery001

2 Reviews for Sweet Stop Bakery

• Pam

Pam · Married on 09/24/2011

Cynthia gave us an awesome 3 seperate tier wedding cake. I am extremely picky on buttercream icing and hers is to die for -- doesn't have that homemade sugary taste, but it plenty sweet. Very similiar to Publix icing.

The cake was a huge hit! Cynthia was very flexible and patient with us. My husband built a custom cake stand and she worked with us on what was best and didn't get frustrated with us changing things.

We've already ordered more cakes from her. She's great and you get customized cakes and service.

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

Two weeks before I had my wedding, I went to Cindy at Sweet Stop Bakery and she made everything happen! We had a small cheesecake and cupcakes from her. They were delicious. She was great on getting back to me with responses and the pricing for her services was excellend. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Sweet Stop Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 2502 NE Jacksonville Road Ocala, 34470 See on map
    Tuesday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm, Closed Sunday & Monday