Pine Street, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Map · Phone number

About Sweet-Scapes

WE GO FURTHER THAN YOUR EVERYDAY CAKES AND MORE

A family business driven by a passion of baking and creating unique custom cakes and desserts. A group of artists/bakers loving and fun, that drink copious amounts of coffee. Our motivation is your vision and obsessively outdoing ourselves. We are inspired by everything around us: art, music, color, fashion, nature etc.

Let us be a part of one of the most important experiences in your life! Your wedding, engagement party, bridal shower and grooms cake!

We pride ourselves in fully customizing ever aspect of this process, from the flavors and components, to the sketch and design! From the first time we are in contact you and a long time after, our clients to us are Family. We want you to be excited, confident and trust us to make your event the highlight!

Our goal is to bring your vision alive and rave about the taste, quality and artistry!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

ISES NJ North - Winner - Carlo’s Bakery judged on “Best Design”

cake competition flyer
Charles Bridge and Taj
Charles Bridge and Taj
Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower
trump national cake w logo
Sweet-Scapes
linas birthday cake w logo
Golf Bag 1
vintage victorian cupcake 7 w logo
vintage victorian cupcake 8 w logo
vintage victorian cupcake 9 w logo
Sweet-Scapes
dugan orchid wedding cake w logo
vintage victorian cupcake 10 w logo
vintage victorian cupcake 11 w logo
vintage victorian cupcake 12 w logo
award with logo
cake competition flyer
brauckner wedding cake closeup w logo 51 757949

22 Reviews for Sweet-Scapes

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Sweet-Scapes is the best ! We were celebrating our mom's 100th birthday and this party had to be special ! I told Yeimy what I wanted (tea pot cake, pouring tea into a cup, on top of gift boxes) . She sent me sketches and worked with me on flavors and fillings long distance; I'm in Massachusetts so had to put my trust in her. So very, very glad I did ! We had the most glorious looking cake; definite "Wow" factor. And, since there were 140 guests, we also had beautifully decorated and decadently delicious mini cup cakes, cake pops and cookies; all designed with our mom in mind. Yeimy went the extra mile and put together a gorgeously decorated 'table scape' that not only showed off the beautifully crafted deserts, but help set the 'Gala Centennial' mood my sisters and I hoped to create. Mom was thrilled, the guests were impressed and not a scrap of desert was left !!! Yeimy invests all of her artistic energies into each and every client and I encourage every one looking for a 'cake' vendor to go with Sweet-Scapes.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Hana · Married on 07/24/2016

Me and my husband worked with Yeimy and she is very talented, she puts love, passion. Fresh ingredients makes your mouth watery! Everybody loved it! The best tasting cake and the best looking wedding cake, we loved her design, we wanted to put some touches from my country Prague, Czech Republic and my husband background India and we had it done in such a beautiful way, very elegant way Yeimy designed it. She is an incredible baker ! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Judi · Married on 05/06/2016

Omg! Where do I start? Everything about her cakes, decorations, creativity is out of this world! You and your wedding guest will be wowed and talking for days how delicious the cake tasted. Reality is not all cakes taste and look delicious but these do!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Sweet-Scapes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes