228 York Rd. Ste B, Warminster, PA 18974 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Sweet Ruminations

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/10/2014

Amanda (the owner) was a pleasure to work with. I came to her with a concept for my wedding cake and she made it happen. Besides being talented and accommodating, she's also reasonably priced. Amanda also created cookies as wedding favors, again just from a concept that I brought to her. Besides the cake and cookies being beautifully executed, they were delicious too. My guests loved them.

She's a small shop, but her talent and level of service are huge!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 05/10/2014

Sweet Ruminations made my wedding, shower, and groom's cake and I could not be happier with the results. Our wedding cake was so beautiful that I almost didn't want to eat it, but I'm glad we did because it was just as delicious as it was gorgeous. I showed Amanda a couple of cakes to give her an idea of what we wanted and she did a fantastic job of turning my vision into the real thing. She even had an amazing idea to have the scrolling on the cake match the ones on our invitations. I would definitely recommend Sweet Ruminations to anyone looking for a cake that really stands out. Amanda has shown time and time again that she can turn any idea into a reality. I will never forget walking into our ballroom and being greeted with that stunning cake. It is one of my favorite memories from our big day.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Annette · Married on 09/14/2013

I highly recommend Sweet Ruminations! They provided me with an absolutely gorgeous wedding cake and it was also delicious! Amanda was very accommodating and pleasant to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2013