Candler, Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes

Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes offers premium wedding cakes and desserts in Candler, North Carolina. They have over 15 years of experience providing beautiful speciality cakes for weddings. All desserts from Sweet Promises will amaze guests in appearance and make their mouths water. Their delicious cakes and desserts are made from high-quality, pure ingredients, and will delight the palate of anyone.

Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes offers a variety of wedding packages to suit your tastes and budget. They include a free, one hour consultation and cake tasting for up to three people in your order. You can choose up to a four-tiered cakes, sheet cakes (for large parties), and cupcakes to add to your dessert table. You can also choose from a variety of traditional and Sweet Promises unique flavors.

Areas Covered

Delivery by Sweet Promises is available in Asheville, North Carolina. The bakery also serves the surrounding areas for cakes with 60+ servings.

Follow Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes on

rossettespearlsw

66 Reviews for Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes

Breea · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious Cake and Smooth Process

Waynette is wonderful to work with. We did a four-tier sour cream white cake with raspberry filling and buttercream icing, and it was as delicious as it was pretty. We wanted something classic and fairly clean-looking/ simple, and Waynette delivered on that perfectly. Plus, she is an exceedingly pleasant person to work with and is super flexible and accommodating. She even placed the sugar flowers for us when she delivered the cake to the venue, and she let us borrow her silver cake stand without charging us or anything! We just had to drop it off at her house the day after the wedding. Her communication was also excellent. For example, she went on vacation about a month/ month and a half before the wedding, and she reached out to me beforehand to let me know exactly which days she'd be out of pocket so I wouldn't worry if I didn't hear back from her for a few days. Overall she is just really thoughtful about making the whole process smooth for her clients, which I appreciated so much (especially with 10,000 other things happening!). The cake was lovely, super tasty, and I felt that the pricing was extremely reasonable for what we got. I'd definitely recommend Sweet Promises, as we had a great experience.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes's reply:

Oh Breea! You have absolutely made my day. You and your mom were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you for the wonderful review! I wish you all the best!
  • Kaitey

Kaitey Lee Hanlon · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful AND Delicious

I love Sweet Promises. Waynette did an amazing job with our cake and cupcakes! She made the process easy and paid attention to every detail, Not only were they BEAUTIFUL they were delicious! We will be using her for all of our future cake needs and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitey for the fantastic reviews and pictures! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. I loved the way you chose to display the cupcakes. The table was beautiful! I wish you all the best!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Merrell · Married on 05/23/2019

A masterpiece

Waynette is one of the sweetest people I had the opportunity to work with in helping with my wedding. She was very patient and extremely helpful! She took my ideas and created a masterpiece! Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Waynette also made us key lime cupcakes with frosting on top in the shape of flowers. Amazing in every way

Sent on 06/18/2019

Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you and your sweet mom! You were an absolutely stunning bride!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Stargazers Designs Wedding Florists

Sweet Promises is the best in Asheville, in my opinion. We have worked together for several years now and she never disappoints. Cakes are always fresh, homemade and absolutely beautiful. She has true talent in creating these yummy creations.

• Candler Candler, North Carolina, 28715 See on map
    Consultations are by appointment only. Please call or email to schedule your consultation/cake tasting.
    Location of (Sweet Promises Wedding Cakes)