San Francisco, CA 94114 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Penelope

SweetPenelope.com - Designer Invitation Templates to Print at Home!

Logo
A simple and elegant invitation
A simple and elegant invitation
A touch of ornament without being fussy
A touch of ornament without being fussy
Logo

10 Reviews for Sweet Penelope

Elise at Sweet Penelope printed our wedding invitations, response cards, and thank you cards, for 200 guests. If I could give her six stars, I would! She makes absolutely beautiful invitations, for a very reasonable price. Furthermore, her customer service is probably the best I’ve ever come across. I had a lot of questions about how to order our cards, because I wanted addresses printed on all the envelopes, and she was extremely helpful, usually responding to my emails within minutes. When I needed more envelopes, she offered to send us them free of charge. Due to a problem at FedEx (which was not Elise’s fault) the cards arrived one day late, which wasn’t a problem at all. However, Elise insisted on giving us a 20% discount. She runs a fabulous business, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Sweet Penelope worked with me to provide the exquisite custom wedding stationary that I dreamed of. Elise Ho, the owner, was extremely professional and talented. She was able to use my mother's watercolor painting as the base of the invitation, then layer over it with real calligraphy, letterpressed into a beautiful, rich, textured watercolor-like paper. It was not a simple request : So many vendors said "no I cannot do that" - but Elise said yes without ever faltering, and her artistic eye and hand made sure it turned out to be perfect.

I received so many rave reviews as a result I have lost count. The icing on the cake was that her services are extremely reasonable, and she works so hard to meet even the most challenging deadlines without complaining even for a second. I am so impressed by her work - I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Randie · Married on 03/31/2012

I highly recommend Elise to anyone who needs wedding stationary. In fact, I did recommend her to a friend of mine, and 4 weeks after I sent my wedding invitation, I received an invitation from her that I recognized as one of Elise's designs! She is professional, prompt, always nice and was always patient with me when I wanted changes. Her designs are beautiful and elegant, yet modern. I had to upgrade my paper to do her graphics justice! I can't wait for everyone to see the rest of the stationary at my wedding.

Thank you Elise!