San Francisco, CA 94114 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Penelope

SweetPenelope.com - Designer Invitation Templates to Print at Home!

Other couples have also viewed

• Moxtra Inc

11 Reviews for Sweet Penelope

• Bryn

Bryn M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Elise is a dream!

I cannot say enough nice things about working with Elise at Sweet Penelope. From our first meeting, she was thoughtful, attentive and thorough in explaining her vision and approach. She has the most impeccable taste and her talent truly knows no bounds. When we added many other items onto a laundry list of deliverables, she handled the task with grace. Every piece of collateral she developed was beautifully manicured and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome of our custom logo, invitation suite and day-of collateral. She truly is such an outstanding talent and we felt lucky to have worked with her!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Elise at Sweet Penelope printed our wedding invitations, response cards, and thank you cards, for 200 guests. If I could give her six stars, I would! She makes absolutely beautiful invitations, for a very reasonable price. Furthermore, her customer service is probably the best I’ve ever come across. I had a lot of questions about how to order our cards, because I wanted addresses printed on all the envelopes, and she was extremely helpful, usually responding to my emails within minutes. When I needed more envelopes, she offered to send us them free of charge. Due to a problem at FedEx (which was not Elise’s fault) the cards arrived one day late, which wasn’t a problem at all. However, Elise insisted on giving us a 20% discount. She runs a fabulous business, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Sweet Penelope worked with me to provide the exquisite custom wedding stationary that I dreamed of. Elise Ho, the owner, was extremely professional and talented. She was able to use my mother's watercolor painting as the base of the invitation, then layer over it with real calligraphy, letterpressed into a beautiful, rich, textured watercolor-like paper. It was not a simple request : So many vendors said "no I cannot do that" - but Elise said yes without ever faltering, and her artistic eye and hand made sure it turned out to be perfect.

I received so many rave reviews as a result I have lost count. The icing on the cake was that her services are extremely reasonable, and she works so hard to meet even the most challenging deadlines without complaining even for a second. I am so impressed by her work - I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Sweet Penelope FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• San Francisco, 94114 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Penelope)