Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Peeps Bakery

Sweet Peeps Bakery is a wedding and speciality cake bakery that want to help make your big day as perfect as possible! We can bake and decorate anything from classic wedding cakes to fun sculpted cakes and beyond. Sweet Peeps bakery provides free cake tastings so we can meet and come up with the wedding cake design of your dreams that both looks and taste wonderful! We are also happy to help you with any kind of sweet favors or other goodies to help make you wedding or special event unforgettable!

Follow Sweet Peeps Bakery on

cake1
IMG1627

35 Reviews for Sweet Peeps Bakery

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

My cake was AMAZING! I had NO idea what type of cake I wanted for my wedding and Katie from sweet peeps helped me decide on something georgeous. Besides looks, the cake was also delicious! Katie is professional, kind, and caring. What I really loved about Katie is that when all your other vendors are emailing you last minute questions, Katie is emailing you congratulations. Katie verified my cake plans a couple weeks before the wedding. This really stood out in my mind as I was bombarded with last minute details and questions from other vendors! 10/10 would recommend sweet peeps to a friend!

Sweet Peeps Bakery 1

Tori · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding cake and the groom's cake were both from Sweet Peeps. We had such a wonderful experience from the beginning. Communication was great, the tasting went well and the cakes were better than I even imagined. Kathryn listened to my vision and guest count and then told me exactly how much cake we would need. Both cakes were beautiful the day of the wedding and tasted even better. She was highly recommended to me by 2 of my friends who used her for their wedding. I highly recommended her now too!

Maggie · Married on 10/22/2016

I was familiar with Katie's work and knew she could do some amazing things with cakes so I went on her website one day after getting engaged and came across this one cake she made of Uga, the UGA bulldog. My (now) husband is a huge UGA fan and I knew I had to have that as a surprise for him as his Groom's cake. I didn't know how big of a cake I needed or what flavor I wanted either. Katie was great and communicated with me to figure out exactly how many slices I needed and what flavor she recommended. The venue where we got married isn't anywhere near where Katie is located. One of my bridesmaids drove up to Marietta to pick up the cake the Thursday before the wedding and drove the five hours to my venue. The cake looked fabulous on Saturday night and everyone LOVED it! I didn't even get to taste it until Sunday night when we arrived at our honeymoon (my wedding planner packed us two huge slices of both wedding cakes for us). It tasted amazing! It was a chocolate ganache flavor. Also, Katie made my cake for my engagement party back in February. Honestly, that was the best tasting cake I've ever had. I ate it for breakfast the next morning. No lie. And a snack later that day. Katie's cakes not only look beautiful, but they are the most delicious cakes I've ever had.

Sweet Peeps Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Peeps Bakery 1
    One year Anniversary
    With your wedding cake purchase your top tier to save for your one year anniversary will be free of charge or you can get a free top tier replica a year later to celebrate with fresh cake!

• Marietta, GA 30060 See on map