Sweet Pea Flower Company

Sweet Pea Flower Company

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Pea Flower Company

Owner & lead designer, Michelle Shumard offers one of a kind floral designs that display her creative use of unique & modern materials that flow with your personality & vision. Michelle takes great pride in her designs & ability to bring a client’s vision from conception to delivery. Michelle is a trained expert in design, consistently training with world renowned floral artists. She constantly keeps up to date on the new floral trends, colors and designs. Michelle loves what she does and it shows in every creation that is produced by Sweet Pea Flower Company design studio. With color, passion, fresh flowers & your vision, Sweet Pea Flower Company will make you special event one that is sure to be refreshing & as individual as you are!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Sweet Pea Flower Company on

18 Reviews for Sweet Pea Flower Company

Michelle is amazing!! We only met once, and she was able to create the most beautiful, perfect arrangements based on that conversation. I loved my flowers so much and all my guests were blown away by how gorgeous they were. And the best part was that she was able to do all of the flowers I wanted and stay within my budget! I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Flower Company to everyone!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle did a wonderful job for our wedding! She took a couple of our ideas and combined them to create the perfect décor that fit our vision and budget. We knew once we met her that she really got us and the feel of our wedding. It was a really easy decision for us to go with Michelle and Sweet Pea Flower Company and we were not disappointed. My bouquet was amazing and I got so many compliments on it. Even our photographer, who obviously sees a lot of wedding flowers, commented on the quality of our flowers. I would not hesitate to recommend Sweet Pea Flower Company to anyone!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle went above and beyond and delivered everything how we envisioned it for our wedding day! Sweet Pea Flower Company was recommended to us by our wedding venue. I reached out and sent an email requesting more information and pricing. Michelle was prompt in her response (as she was all the months between) and asked if I had pictures or a pinterest in which she could get an idea what I was looking for, what a great idea!! She sent generalized pricing based off the information I provided in my original email, like wedding colors and a picture of one of her bouquets from her Facebook page as a reference. We became pinterest friends (haha) so she could get a better idea of what I was looking for and we also met up in person. I had already had my centerpiece ideas in the works so I brought these with me when we met up. I’m a visual person so its easier for me to be visual also :)

When I met Michelle, we clicked right away and I knew that she'd be the one we would use for our flowers. She was very knowledgeable, creative, full of ideas and professional. In all honestly, I knew her work was fabulous because I did the research, but I still was nervous it all might not come out like I planned.

Man was I so wrong! When I arrived to our venue, I was in awe with how beautiful all of her flowers were! We had a decorated arch, mason jars filled with flowers down the ceremony aisle, 2 different centerpieces throughout 17 tables, a sweetheart table, a flower halo for the flower girl, a bridal bouquet, a toss bouquet and odd and end flowers in decorative bottles through the venue for decorations. EVERYTHING turned out wonderful, exactly how I envisioned! We did have one little tiny hiccup but it wasn't a huge deal and she went above and beyond to make up for it!!
Michelle is seriously talented and we highly recommend her for your floral needs!!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/30/14, 6 Reviews