4969 woodfield drive, Carmel, IN 46033 Map · Phone number

WehrWedding0017
IMG1481
IMG2646

4 Reviews for sweet pea floral design

By the time I got around to thinking about flowers for the wedding, I was tired of making decisions. I gave Kaeley some very basic, general thoughts and let her run with it. She knocked it out of the park and then some! The arrangements and bouquets all exceeded expectations and were very creative. Do not hesitate to call Kaeley for your floral needs, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

Kaeley was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only did she meet with us when and where it was convenient for us, but she made the meetings productive and fun! She made us a centerpiece for our tasting so I had an idea of what our flowers would like. To my surprise they were stunning and exactly what I had hoped for, so she really knows what her clients are looking for! The flowers on my wedding day were stunning and more than I hoped for, Sweet Pea Floral is a great company and a bargain for what you get with them! Thanks Kaeley and Sweet Pea Floral for making our wedding day beautiful and just like I had imagined!

Amanda and Chris

Sent on 10/25/2013

Heather · Married on 08/17/2013

Kaeley from Sweet Pea Floral was wonderful to work with. She is very laid back and listens to what the bride and groom are thinking and is very detailed capturing even the smallest ideas that are special. Since we live in California and were planning a wedding remotely we only were able to meet with her once, but she was very accommodating in follow-up meetings to ensure we had all the details captured. Everything was perfect the day of our wedding, the flowers were fresh and gorgeous. She captured everything we wanted including all the candles and layouts we had envisioned.

Sent on 09/04/2013