Bellevue, Bellevue, WA 98015 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Pea Events

Sweet Pea Events provides wedding planning services in Seattle, Washington and Dallas, Texas. The team of planners are creative, fun, trustworthy, and hardworking. They like to call themselves matchmakers in the wedding industry, as they help clients find wedding vendors that will complement your style while staying within your budget. Sweet Pea Events understands that couples may get overwhelmed during the planning process, so they strive to alleviate some stress to let you focus on the excitement.

Sweet Pea Events' planners have experience planning various types of weddings with either religious or non-religious ceremonies. They’re able to expertly coordinate civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, and military weddings as well as elopements. Sweet Pea Events offers couples full and partial planning services to coordinate your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Those planning services include:

• Budget analysis

07 170044
119503378920632208427802264394228253153414o
highlights 0030
Sweet Pea Events
kim shaunwedding psphoto kim shaunwedding psphoto
film surprise proposal 59
honeycrumb 15
karissaroephotography rtsseattleshoot tablescapes

18 Reviews for Sweet Pea Events

Margie · Married on 05/19/2018

Emily was the first vendor that we hired and we knew right away that she was perfect to help us plan my daughter's dream wedding. She is amazing!! She helped keep us organized thru the planning and constantly reassured us. I could not have done this without her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

After calling and e-mailing with an exhaustive list of local wedding planners, I came upon Emily and am so happy that I hired her. She was reasonably priced and an invaluable help during our wedding planning and on the big day! Emily and I connected right away and I could feel her passion for weddings and helping couples achieve their dreams for their wedding day. While we hired her for day-of/month-of service, I feel like we got so much more! She helped me out during a couple of crisis moments that I had while planning and assisted in finding vendors, on super short notice, that could step in. She even called a make-up artist and got her on board on my behalf when my original make-up plan fell through. Everyone that she referred me to was absolutely amazing. Emily put together to-do lists and had things covered that I hadn't even thought of (like plating appetizers for us during cocktail hour while we were taking photos/signing our marriage license). I can also say that Emily went well above and beyond her contracted duties to help us. Our wedding was a semi destination wedding (out on the coast) and we didn't have enough car space for everything. She was a huge huge help and let us load up her car with decor for transport to the venue.

Coming from a project management background, I am quite a planner myself, but Emily streamlined the process for me and was an absolute dream to work with. I can confidently say that I would have been so much more stressed and overwhelmed both during the planning and on the day of our wedding, if Emily hadn't been there. I didn't have to worry about a thing except getting ready and getting married on my wedding day, which was what I had wanted. Our day was perfect and absolutely amazing.

Finally, my other vendors gave me feedback at what a joy Emily was to work with. She brought together a team that we'd hired and worked seamlessly with them to pull everything off!! Thank you, Emily. You're the best!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2017

My mom and I hired Emily to be our day-of wedding coordinator and let me say it was the best decision we could have made. Emily is so laid back and calm that I couldn't help but feel calm too. Emily had to travel from Seattle, WA to Dallas, TX to work my wedding so a lot of correspondence was via FaceTime, phone calls, and of course e-mail. She was very flexible and readily available to answer any questions I had for her. She was a great resource in recommending different vendors that fit within my budget. Without her help, I would have been very stressed out picking vendors. Emily went over every single detail and helped with setting up venue meetings. She provided me with a very detailed checklist and gave everyone the most amazing itinerary for the weekend of our wedding. I was literally stress free the entire week of my wedding because of Emily. She even let us load her car up with decorations for the wedding the night before. I mean she is amazing! I would absolutely 100% recommend her to any brides out there. Trust me, with Emily you will not worry about a thing and you will fully enjoy your wedding day!

Sent on 07/14/2017