Sweet Nouveau

4pc Caramel  Favor
4pc Caramel Favor

6 Reviews for Sweet Nouveau

Chanel · Married on 04/08/2017

It you are looking for anything remotely delicious and beautiful for your big day, I highly recommend Sweet Nouveau! Chef. Brumfield and staff are true professionals. I will definitely be patronizing Sweet Nouveau in the near future and hope you all will as well.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Aylesa · Married on 06/03/2016

Sweet Nouveau is AMAZING!! We went with Sandra's team for my bridal shower cake and our wedding cake/cupcakes. Her idea was to design my shower cake in a similar fashion to my ballgown wedding dress. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and VERY moist. I had not seen the design prior to my shower and once I saw it I was in tears. My guest LOVED it!

Wedding Cake/Cupcakes: It is hard to put into words the professionalism, excellent customer service, dedication, remarkable detail, and quality of ingredients we experienced during our tasting and had on our wedding day. During our tasting we were presented with a variety of mini cakes, fillings, creams and etc to select from which was very unique. We decided to incorporate some unique flavors such as passion fruit and pistachio. Sweet Nouveau delivered with excellence. We have been married for 41 days now and our guests are still talking about the taste and design of our wedding cake/cupcakes. We feel like Sweet Nouveau provided us the ULTIMATE experience and forever have our support/business for all our pastry needs. Bonus Personal Touch: They care so much about the quality and freshness of their clients cakes, for our 1 year anniversary we will receive a fresh top layer cake. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Harden, Est. 6-3-16

Sent on 07/14/2016

Tiara · Married on 06/14/2015

Once upon time these specialty cakes were something rare. Now a days, every baker/bakery is stepping their cake design up. But what sets "SWEET NOUVEAU" apart from the rest is 1) the quality of ingredients that goes into their creations. I have yet to have a cake that tops the freshness of "SWEET NOUVEAU". Most cakes places you go to will have flip through a portfolio to find the kind they'll replicate for you. Sweet Nouveau, takes the time to get to know their clients, for example, at the consultation she inquired about the theme of the wedding, color swatches, pics of my wedding gown etc. to help create a cake design that would solidify the theme of my wedding. Sweet Nouveau is any bride's dream cake designer. I would rate 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Sweet Nouveau FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Elle Kay Events
    Elle Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sweet Nouveau is absolutely wonderful to work with! She has made cakes for my clients as well as my family members. Her level of professionalism and timeliness is awesome. She's very detailed and does all that she to please her clients. She has wonderful follow up and great customer service. I look forward to continuing to work with her in the future.

• 26 W. Calendar Avenue La Grange, 60525 See on map