Sweet Monday Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Monday Photography

Vibrant, Emotional Wedding Photography

Hello!

We are April and Lindsey, and we create joyful, romantic images of people feeling happy and loved on their wedding day.

We're based in Boston and St. Louis, but happily travel anywhere and everywhere to shoot. We'd love to talk with you about photography for your wedding!

Best wishes and happy planning,

April Killingsworth & Lindsey Hinderer

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

April and Lindsey are wonderful to work with. They are both professional and immensely creative, creating images of our wedding and engagement shoot that were simply breath taking. They have this amazing way of being around you but somehow seeming invisible, they never felt intrusive at all during our wedding, in fact I didn't even realize they were there half the time! Our entire wedding party commented on how professional and efficient they were with the formal portraits. They are very professional and always available quickly by email and phone. They have a way of making you feel very comfortable and natural while taking pictures, providing direction when needed but not being overly bossy. TIt is also nice that they work as a team so they are able to get pictures of both the bride and groom while getting ready. hey are absolutely lovely people and I am so happy I had them there during our big day!

Profile Picture Kinza, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

April & Lindsey exceeded our expectations in every way! They are very responsive, organized, flexible, reliable, and true artists. They are also personable - they make you feel so comfortable. We'll be forever indebted to them for adding so much joy to our wedding experience. I'll never forget the feeling I had when we saw our photos for the first time, or the look on my mother's face when she saw them. In short, I can't recommend Sweet Monday enough!

Profile Picture User4900011, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

April and Lindsey are incredibly talented and are both so sweet. We could not be happier with the photos from our wedding, and they captured the essence of our special day so beautifully. We have received countless compliments on the pictures! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/8/15, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Lindsey and April are an absolute blast to work alongside! As a Coordinator, I couldn't have asked for a better duo. They were always right on cue, captured each and every amazing moment, went above and beyond to capture the specific shots the bride wanted all while having big smiles on their faces and joyful spirits. I would be honored to work with either of these incredible women again and greatly look forward to the seeing the product of all their hard work! Thank you ladies for making my job easier and for being so fun to work with! Lindsy Hines

Events