McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Sweet Memories Photography

christina · Married on 10/08/2009

Sherese did an amazing job! She did both or engagement and wedding pictures. She also created a unique picture signature book that was a hit with us and all of our guests. Scherese showed up early and worked hard. She has a wonderful and creative view that is evident in our pictures. I have and will continue to recommend her in the future! Scherese went above and beyond our expectations and we are lucky to have found her. I am sure that if you chose Sherese as your vendor you will love her as much as we do!

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2009

Sherese did an amazing job at our wedding. Pictures with family that would have taken forever were done quickly and efficiently. She has a great eye for pictures in different scenes. The proofs are absolutely wondeful. Everyone loves the shots and I am glad that Sherese caught such great shots! The price cannot be beat for the service you receive! Thanks Sherese for making memories of our wedding day!

Ashly · Married on 08/01/2009

My husband and I are so happy with our pictures from Sweet Memories Photography. Sherese, the owner, did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding pictures. Neither my husband nor I are photogenic and we hate getting our pictures taken, but we enjoyed working with Sherese and our pictures turned out great. Sherese was really good about setting us up for pictures, listening to any ideas what we may have, making it fun and unique for us, and most of all she talked to us and tried to get to know us so we were more comfortable taking the pictures, so the pictures turned out way better than any others that we have had taken before. There is not much in DFW that compares to the price (getting the rights to all of your pictures is rare), much less the quality that comes with the price. She will be doing all of our portraits from now on.

Award