23505 13th PL W, Bothell, WA 98021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Landings

My name is Patricia and I have been baking cakes for the past 5 months and while that may not seem like a long time to trust someone with a very important decision such as your wedding cake, I believe that with my creativity and vision and your ideas, we can make something unique and beautiful or quirky and fun for your special day.

I have mainly produced birthday cakes, cupcakes and brownies for various events within my circle, I have the confidence now to expand outward and try new things. I am not afraid of making mistakes, this is how you learn and grow.

My "schooling" in cake decorating has been through the Wilton Method. If you know anything about cake decorating, you know that Wilton has the highest standard of baking and decorating and they have been around a very long time.

I enjoy the process of bringing a cake to life so to speak. I love to see people smile when they see their cake for the first time. I love making people happy and helping them to NOT worry about this aspect of their day.

I hope that you will consider my services for your special day or possibly even a birthday.

Definitely not a wedding cake, unless you're a monkey. I also do character cakes
DSCF7004
Sweet Landings
This was my first fondant covered cake. I made this as my final to complete my course through...
Royal Icing Flowers: Morning Glory, Petunia and Easter Lily are some of the flowers I have done...
For a Boston Red Sox fans 18th birthday and could also be a great Groom's cake.
For a Boston Red Sox fans 18th birthday and could also be a great Groom's cake.
Cupcakes are all the rage these days and I made these with buttercream frosting and marshmallows
DSCF7004

Sweet Landings FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Landings 1
    Breast Cancer Research Donation
    Sweet Landings will donate $10 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for every order of $150 or more.

• 23505 13th PL W Bothell, 98021 See on map