Sweet Kisses Cake Company

Sacramento, CA View map

Laurie Leer-Martinez opened Sweet Kisses Cake Company approximately 10 years ago. She started her company as a creative outlet to help facilitate her skills in graphic design. Not only did it make her design skills come to life, but the fun that came from cakes took over as a fully-fledged business. Over the past six years, she has delivered hundreds of cakes and become a go-to bakery for specialty cakes and flavors. With 16+ reviews on yelp, and a large customer base, Sweet Kisses Cake Company is a well know resource for all occasion cakes in the Sacramento area.

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    3.9 out of 5 rating
    Sandra Married on 06/08/2013
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laurie was so great to work with and the cake turned out amazing. Not only was it beautiful, it was very delicious. The cake was more than I could hope for.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 12/11/2010
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It took 14 months to plan my wedding and I did cake tasting with three different companies before I met Laurie. Laurie out did herself. My cake was unbelievable. If you go to her website my cake is the hexagon four tiers, silver with steel blue ribbon, a steel blue bow and snowflake brooch on top with hundreds of snowflakes. Her fondant is amazing tasting because she uses marshmallows. We got so many compliments on our cake and for the price we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding cake. She even did cupcakes for the little kids. I liked her so much we used her for my father in laws 50th BDay party.
    Anika Married on 02/20/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The lady we had hired to do our cake backed out 6 weeks out from our wedding so we were in a scramble to find someone. Luckily Laurie was available and after the taste test knew she was the right choice. Our cake came on time to our venue and looked exactly like what we had talked about. I didn't really get to eat the cake at the wedding but everyone told us it was delicious. We ended up with most of our bottom tier left after the wedding so I was able to try the cake later and it was still delicious! The fondant was so good and not gummy. The only thing I would have changed about our cake is not needing such a big bottom tier after all. Also I sent her a picture of our invites because we wanted the bottom tier to have the same pattern and it matched our invites perfectly.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Sacramento, CA, 94203
2099967125
Location of (Sweet Kisses Cake Company)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding