230 E. College St., Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Sweet Indulgence Bakery

Walk-in Tasting/Consultation appointments Welcome

Based on our many years of experience decorating cakes and our passion for customizing cakes, Sweet Indulgence Bakery provides the most Beautiful, Delicious, and Affordable Wedding and Special Occasion Cakes in the DFW Metroplex. We are known for our experience in creating not only the most moist cakes, but also our outstanding technical decorating skill. After many years of perfecting the balance between aesthetics and the palette, Sweet Indulgence Bakery offers One-of-a-Kind, elegant, and creative special occasion cakes. Brides, we will work with you and your budget to provide the perfect cake for your Special Day. Sweet Indulgence Bakery is your Special Occasion cake source.

Follow Sweet Indulgence Bakery on

Jennifer
natalie
Scroll work, Buttercream icing roses
Scroll work, Buttercream icing roses
3 tier Italian Cream Cake with Cream Cheese filling, royal purple ribbon, and golden yellow roses
5-tier with Burgundy Ribbon and Black Magic Roses
5-tier with Burgundy Ribbon and Black Magic Roses
amber2
Navy Blue Ribbon, Outlined in Pearls, Double Hearted Topper
Navy Blue Ribbon, Outlined in Pearls, Double Hearted Topper
4-tier wedding cake with white buttercream icing, black ribbon, with red roses and petals.
Fondant, Ribbon, Roses
Fondant, Ribbon, Roses
3-Tier wedding cake decorated with white buttercream icing,  silver ribbon, red roses, with Golden...
3-Tier wedding cake decorated with white buttercream icing, silver ribbon, red roses, with Golden...
3-tier white buttercream wedding cake with white polka dots, and silver ribbon and cake topper
Fondant Custom Wedding Cake with Edible Diamonds
Fondant Custom Wedding Cake with Edible Diamonds
Fondant, Roses, Silver Pearls
Fondant, Roses, Silver Pearls
2 Tier Strawberry Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Chocolate covered Strawberries, and Truffle...
Aqua colored-butter cream icing wedding cake with Sea Shells and Starfish
miriam

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

13 Reviews for Sweet Indulgence Bakery

Great communication, which was one of my favorites when trying to book. Great quality of videos, really captures the wedding!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

PRiscilla · Married on 11/23/2011

Luis did such an amazing job for our wedding cake. We came to him just about a month or so before the wedding, yeah i know cutting it close. But he was able to do the job, he met with us and let us try many different flavors of cake and they were all so delicious. The cake was a huge hit at the wedding everyone asked me where we got the cake from and they just loved it so much. The grooms cake was in the shape of ironmans head which was so cool my husband was so happy about it. I would definitely recommend Luis, he was so helpful and was just so easy to talk to it felt like we had been friends for a long time. Too bad we moved 6 hours away from the Dallas area, we will go back for some cupcakes for sure. Sweet indulgence is a MUST for brides!

Sent on 12/21/2011

jessica · Married on 09/04/2011

I was referred to Luis at Sweet Indulgence Bakery for my wedding and grooms cake. I am very laid back easy going and very much for in the planning of my second wedding. When I explained the cake I wanted it was picture perfect, and elegant. Luis suggested that I sample different cake flavors, I explained that the plain vanilla/ or white cake would be fine. He insisted that try a few, after asking what my favorite kind of cake was, i was speachless... not really sure i said???? He prompted me to the wedding flavor, yup that tasted great!!! He said he had several others that I should try, his signature THE TRIPLE LAYER, Chocolate, red velvet, and wedding cake) hmmmmm OK!!! that was definately the ONE!!! almost weekly before the wedding I would make up a reason That i needed to stop by the bakery, (to get a triple layer cupcake) and see Luis.
    Every wedding that I have ever been to, people take a few bites of the cake, OUR CAKE WAS COMPLETELY GONE!!! I had guests inquiring where we had it made , that they had never tasted a cake so good.
    My daughter has a birthday coming up and we will be ordering all of our special occasion cakes here. We live in west fort worth, but its definately worth the drive!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Sweet Indulgence Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 230 E. College St. Grapevine, 76051 See on map