1424 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Freedom Bakery

There is no recipe for imagination. We start with YOUR ideas, then we take great care and pride to make them safe. We are an allergy free bakery that is perfect for grand celebrations with many diet restrictions. Everything we bake is fresh, baked the day of your event, with precision and free of: gluten, corn, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts and refined sugars. We never use synthetic dyes and we are kosher. We offer cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts and bars, mini pies, mini treats and themed cakes. We begin by inviting you in to one of our 3 Philadelphia are locations and having you sample some of your favorite flavors, then we help you design the theme that is right for your event.

Follow Sweet Freedom Bakery on

039d3f863f3bae65 3 tiers with flowers and pedestals
wedding cookies

4 Reviews for Sweet Freedom Bakery

Ro · Married on 11/12/2016

I would highly recommend Sweet Freedom Bakery! As we continue to plan our wedding, they have been completely flexible with a recent addition in our request for a wedding cake and has delicious treats for people who are or have family members that are vegan, have gluten allergies or dairy allergies. With that said, they are delicious and taste just as good - if not better - than donuts that are not gluten free or vegan. They're also making our donuts for the wedding, which we're super excited for. If you're looking for a delicious addition to your big day, this is the way to go!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Stacey · Married on 08/22/2014

Wish I could attach a picture of the absolutely stunning cake display that Sweet Freedom did for my wedding. I was so excited to learn about Sweet Freedom and everything they are about when researching reception cakes. I personally eat a plant-based, vegan, and sugar free (except I splurged on my wedding night...and next 3 days with the left overs) and so ecstatic to share that side of me with all of my friends and family. The food was not vegan at the wedding, so the cake brought that special part of my life.
    Anyway, Sweet Freedom was exceptionally delightful to work with. I think I switched my thoughts for the cake design about 10 times and every time they got on board and helped out on their end with how we could work it out. Another thing, Jen and her team were VERY conscious about my budget. So so helpful with figuring cake figures, servings and price. Never once did they push something on me to jack up the price or anything. Totally amazing to work with, and if I ever have another even in the area...I'm working with them again :)

Sent on 09/24/2014

Blair · Married on 10/11/2013

Our cake turned out perfectly! I avoid a lot of common food allergens but my husband does not. We needed a cake that I could eat that he would also love. We could not have asked for a more perfect cake- French Toast with Maple Frosting!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sweet Freedom Bakery FAQ

$ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 1424 South Street Philadelphia, 19146 See on map