Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet For Sirten

Life Is Short. We Make It Sweet. That's For Sirten.

Nothing makes it a celebration like a gorgeous, delicious, 100% custom cake from Sweet For Sirten!  We strive to produce cakes and cupcakes that are styled to match any personality or occasion - Jessica gives every client the utmost attention, so that your cake will be exactly what you desire!  All of our cakes are baked to order, using only the finest ingredients, with love, in Jessica's home.

Visit us at www.sweetforsirten.com or give Jessica a call at 850-865-5718!

Sweet For Sirten's cakes are made in a cottage food operation that is not subject to Florida food safety regulations.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (3)
Groom's Cake (2)
Gluten Free (1)

0.6

My fiancé and I were completely disappointed with our experience. Jessica was not very quick to respond to emails so I had to message her on here, which I still had to wait several days at a time for answers. But she would read the messages and I know this because this website tells you when someone views your message. Whenever I would call and leave a message she would never answer the phone nor call back. I told her several times I had tried calling her and her response was that she didn't get the message or she must've missed it. The only reason I pursued after this point was because she was recommended by our venue and other local vendors. The day of our tasting was the final straw. The building was not easy to find as the sign for the company she rents a space from is not easily seen when you're driving by. We got there and all the doors were locked, no buzzer to try to buzz anyone, but there were cars in the parking lot. We finally just went through the garage and people were standing there staring at us. We got to where we were supposed to be and she wasn't there. She didn't show up and never bothered to call us or return my messages after that. My fiancé and I were furious. Horrible at communication and follow through. All of our vendors we told were shocked that she acted like this and told us she really does have great cakes. Well we'll never know. She lost out on good business and gets a bad review because of it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6806391, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and tasted great! We loved working with Jessica.

Profile Picture Mary Kathryn, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Private Tastings
0.5

We tried to reach out to Jessica for a cake tasting and got everything set and scheduled. When the time came for our tasting, she had to cancel due to her pregnancy. This was not a problem. But we never heard from her again despite multiple attempts to reach out to her. Which means that we could not reschedule and also never got our tasting fee returned to us. It was very unprofessional and we feel rather duped. I would not recommend this vendor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Private Tastings

Sweet For Sirten Pricing

Sweet For Sirten Price Rates

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Health License
Not Required
5 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Jessica, owner and cake designer of Sweet for Sirten, strives to produce cakes and cupcakes that are styled to match any personality or occasion. We are constantly amazed with her creations. If you are looking for the cake of your dreams, you’re at the right address.

Jessica at Sweet for Sirten is the BEST!!I Highly recommend her.

Sweet and professional personality, beautiful and delicious cakes! Great to work with every time!

Jessica makes the most delicious and beautiful cakes, cup cakes, and desserts ! I am proud to endorse You !

So creative !!!

Events

327 County Road 393 South, Unit 201, Suite B, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459   See On Map
850-865-5718 (phone) 850-254-7227 (fax)
By Appointment Only