Silver Spring, MD 20904 Map · Phone number

Wedding cake
Wedding cake
7db65eed19cb4fd9 1333940896793 0292araipomeroy

5 Reviews for Sweet Details Events

For me to stumble upon Sweet Details Event was the best thing that ever happened! Initially, my husband and I were not planning to have a planner until a few married friends suggested the benefits of having one- yes, they're right! Once I got in touch with Reina, I knew that I needed her services; when we had her part of our team, we received more from her services than we had expected. Even a couple of months before the wedding, Reina was flexible and sensitive with all the overwhelming details and my indecisiveness as she gently helped me to complete all the necessities for the day of. Though her professionalism focused on making sure the wedding day happened the way we planned and worked for (which I loved her reminding me of the things I kept forgetting to do), her bubbly personality and love for her job permeated into the way she cared for me as a bride-to-be; and to my husband, this was when he realized how worthwhile it was to have Reina help us. Reina showed special attention and genuine care into the details of the wedding planning, but also for my well-being with the demands of the all the stresses that encompassed in planning a wedding.
    The day of, I had nothing to worry about since most of my vendors had already worked with each other, and Reina fit right in. Her gentle but bold personality meshed in with our families, vendors, and even the bridal party and I felt as if we had all known her for so long. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing with what seemed like a complicated wedding day set-up (we had 2 receptions) and we surely could not have spent the day focused more on each other without the services and love from Reina. Thank you, thank you, thank, Sweet Details Event! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2012

Reina provided exceptional services throughout our entire wedding process. I was somewhat laid back when it came to planning the wedding and found myself procrastinating a lot. If it wasn't for Reina I can't imagine having gotten the planning done if it wasn't for her keeping me on task. She was able to recommend multiple services and vendors within my very strict budget. During the days leading up to the wedding Reina handled everything that I would have possibly stressed over...she made sure that we were always keeping up with schedule. I didn't realize the importance (really the absolute necessity) of a weekend of coordinator until having our wedding. The day of the wedding my family and I were able to enjoy ourselves and be in the moment of the wedding because she was handling it all. Honestly I don't even know how she did it, but everything turned out fabulous. I don't believe we even had a single hiccup the entire day, and if we did, she didn't let me know about it and took care of it. A few weeks after the wedding, I saw the video that was taken of the wedding and going back, there were so many little details that I never even mentioned to Reina and she added on her own to take pieces of the evening to the next level.

I would highly recommend her services to anyone! She is a must have for your wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Alison · event on: 05/19/2012

We worked with Riena from Sweet Details Events for my brother's graduation party. It was absolutely fabulous! I can't recommend Sweet Details enough! She was organized, timely and really creative. Things were quite hectic leading up to the party and Reina was on top of everything. She even went down to the venue on her own time to make sure that we had everything we needed and that the space worked. We gave her a very vague idea of a party theme and she made it work. She planned the most fabulous luau. There was a photobooth, candy bar, favors and a mock-tails bar. Everyone kept coming up to me the whole night asking who did all this and commenting about how beautiful everything looked. She did a fantastic job and everything went off with out a hitch. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Reina!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Sweet Details Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil