1576 S. Shady Pass Rd., Chelan, WA 98816 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet Crumbs

Sweet Crumbs is a unique cake decorating business serving Lake Chelan, WA and the surrounding area. Specializing in professionally decorated wedding and special occasion cakes that are custom created, and range from simply elegant to fun and creative. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship, attention to detail and personal service.

Visit our website to find a gallery of cake photos as well as choices for cake flavors, fillings and frosting, pricing, delivery, and testimonials.

fy5a0056 51 950352

Sweet Crumbs 5
Sweet Crumbs 6
Sweet Crumbs 7

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2019

Hire Wendy at SweetCrumbs - Amazing Desserts, Professional, and TALENTED!

Wendy made our cake, cupcakes, and macarons for our wedding in Lake Chelan, WA and everything was absolutely delicious and beautiful! Wendy was such a pleasure to work with from the start. Not only is she an incredibly talented baker, she is also very detailed and professional. Through the process we made a few changes, and she was always very quick to respond and adapt. We heard over and over again from our guests that her cake was the best they had ever had and I couldn't agree more. Hire Wendy for your next wedding or event! She was easily one of my favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Sweet Crumbs's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! It was my pleasure to work with both of you and I am happy I could be part of your special day.
  • Kristen

Kristen Baker · Married on 09/14/2018

We loved Wendy and her desserts!

Wendy is not only an amazing baker, she is also a sweet and professional person. My mom and I met with Wendy for a tasting trial and she brought all of the cake options and finger desserts that I requested. Everything tasted amazing! I was able to make my cake decision easily with Wendy’s flavor advice. I sent her photos of the cake style I loved but then I changed my mind and she was very accommodating. She worked with my florist to create the look I wanted. The final cake turned out beautiful and tasted perfect! I highly recommend Wendy for wedding cakes and desserts.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Sweet Crumbs 8

Sweet Crumbs's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! I was so pleased to be part of your special day and really enjoyed working with you and your family.

Breanne Marcear · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Wendy of Sweet Crumbs! She is very organized, friendly and so talented. We were very happy with our wedding cake! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sweet Crumbs's reply:

Thank you Breanne! It was a pleasure working with both of you and so glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake.

Sweet Crumbs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• J9Bing Floral and Event Planning
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Wedding Florists

Where do I start to explain how amazing Wendy is at Sweet Crumbs?? Wendy's cakes are a true work of art. I’ve found her products to be delicious and picture perfect for the events I’ve participated in. They have arrived on time and looking beautiful. I highly recommend Sweet Crumbs for their excellence in communication, creativeness, and execution. The detail Wendy gives each client, from a yummy taste test to a detailed drawing of what will be created for your special event is her passion.

• 1576 S. Shady Pass Rd. Chelan, 98816 See on map