4701 Camden Road, Newport, WA 99156 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Creations Cakes

Wedding cakes, cupcakes, and cakes for birthdays, graduations, showers, or any special occasion are designed, baked, and decorated specifically or each client. I am a small business and take great pride in creating delicious and beautiful cakes and cupcakes for my clients' special events. A limited number of orders are accepted, so that I can devote all of the time and attention to detail to guarantee that each client's expectations are met. I'm happy when my clients are happy!

dscf076

Sweet Creations Cakes 1
  • Krista

Krista K · Married on 06/08/2019

Eileen is wonderful!

Eileen was so easy to work with and does beautiful work!! I highly suggest having her make your wedding cake and pies. Look at the picture I have attached. Just gorgeous.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Sweet Creations Cakes 2

Leticia · Married on 01/30/2016

Eileen was FANTASTIC to work with, she is a truly sweet lady (no pun intended). We absolutely loved our experience! She gave us WAY more samples to pick from, making the experience a true delight :) Her cakes (and frostings!) were delicious AND beautiful!!! Not to mention, her costs are sooo reasonable. If you want to be treated to something special - you have to go to Eileen at Sweet Creations Cakes.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Brittani · Married on 01/02/2016

Eileen did an amazing job with our wedding cake and pies! She was so easy to work with and I never had to worry about our cake after meeting her. She is super friendly and very personable. She was able to create exactly what I wanted and delivered it to our wedding and set it up with no additional charge. She even went out of her way to make huckleberry pies along with our cake. Everything she makes is delicious! I would highly highly recommend her for your special event and would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Can't say enough good things about our experience!

Sent on 07/06/2016