Sweet Confections

Huntington, WV View map

We offer one of kind weddings. Our services include wedding planning, decorating, wedding design, catering, cake, flowers, and linens. We are a one stop shop for all your wedding needs. Everything we do is customized to fit your needs. We travel all over the country to do perfect weddings.

Our food has been featured on TLC, Food Network and the Cooking Channel. We have over 300 cake flavors for you to choose from. Not only do we specialize our food we can make it Gluten Free, Vegan and for Special Needs.

We are licensed in wedding planning and catering.

Please give us a call if you would like a one of kind wedding with no stress or worries.

• Woman-owned

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Stacey Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a Dr Who wedding. Tina did a great job. She made our table runners and table clothes to match the wedding. theme. We had a breakfast wedding at noon. The food was good. The appitizers were donuts. We had the best cupcakes . The lemon blueberry was really good. Highly recommend.
    Cindy Married on 02/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very impressed with the quality of service and taste of food. They did a wonderful job on my cake. Everyone is still talking about the breakfast buffet we had our wedding. We had Tina's cell phone at all times. She was always available to talk about wedding. She was worth every dime we spent on her service.
    Clara Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I booked Tina over a year ago to manage my wedding. She had done a friend of mines wedding and I loved what she did for her. Sara spoke highly of Tina. She took all the stress out of my wedding. She handled all my crazy relatives without any problems. I did not know until later all that she had been going through in her personal life. She never let any of that interfere with her ability to plan my perfect wedding. She also did my flowers, linens, decorating, planning , cake and cookie bar. It was so beautiful. She is very detailed when planning everything. She spent the night in Lexington and was there for the rehearsal. If you want to book someone that really cares about you and your groom you need to book her. I looked at the negative reviews. I personally find them hard to believe. My contract was spelled out every time it was changed it was documented. All I have left to say is THANK YOU.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

BRAVO-Live DJ BRAVO-Live DJ Wedding DJs

Sweet Confections is a wonderful one-stop-shop! Good food, yummy cakes...and very personalized service! Don't hesitate to give Tina Francis a call to discuss plans for your BIG day!

ActionShots Photography ActionShots Photography Wedding Photographers

Creative and helpfull... DELICIOUS! That's harder to find than you would think. The folks at Sweet Confections manage to deliver not just wonderful presentations but something that is truly worth of the awards they are racking up. From the best cupcakes around on up to the fully catered events, great taste and a great value!

Ramada Limited Huntington Ramada Limited Huntington Hotel Weddings

Sweet Confections Bakery and Catering have been to the Ramada for many weddings over the years. The crew at Sweet Confections definitely has a creative streak, and it is always fun to see what kind of new creations they have come up with.

Ramada Limited Huntington
4.4 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

4341 US 60 E Huntington, WV, 25555
Location of (Sweet Confections)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding