4650 Arrow Highway Suite A-9, Montclair, CA 91763 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Addictions

Welcome to the Sweet Addictions Bakery! After years of teaching, owner Annette Hatch discovered a hidden passion for cakes and cake decorating. She decided to dedicate herself 100% to the pastry profession, and she attended the California School of Culinary Arts. After graduation, she worked with several talented individuals before finally making the decision to open a specialty cake shop in Montclair, California. She is a dedicated and talented decorator, and her work can be seen on a number of television shows including The Gilmore Girls and in the movie, Number 23.

Serving the Southern California area, we specialize in custom-made cakes that will be an unforgettable part of your special occasion.

At Sweet Addictions, we're all about the cake (and the cookies, and the scones, and the cinnamon rolls...) and we believe that it should taste as good as it looks, which is why we use the finest ingredients available and bake everything from scratch.

Contact us today to schedule a cake tasting, or just come on in for an espresso and one of our delicious cookies. We'd love to see you!

Satellite Seaside mine
Logo single
2 tier Gold Filigree with Monogram 2

9 Reviews for Sweet Addictions

Nichole · Married on 10/16/2010

I know why Annette calls her company Sweet Addictions. Her desserts are addicting!!! Everything she makes is delicious! We had actually gone to a few cake tastings before Annette and everything was just OK…And then we went to her tasting. This woman knows how to make a cake! We were only having a 3-tier cake so trying to decide which flavors to go with was such a pain, we loved them all! In the end we decided on 2-tiers of vanilla with fresh strawberries and 1-tier of banana with chocolate ganache. I think I scared everyone when I walked into the reception and saw our cake, I screamed so loud with excitement! We had a Halloween/autumn/Nightmare before Christmas themed wedding so we a purple and orange cake with pumpkins all around it that was AMAZING! If you look her up on Facebook you can see pictures of our cake! She also made mini cookies with ghost sprinkles, black and orange cupcakes, and mini cranberry cheesecakes that were all spectacular. My husband and I loved her cake from the tasting so much that I had her make me a coffee birthday cake and him a red velvet Dodger inspired birthday cake (that’s how addicting her cakes are!). She’s also so nice! We brought our nieces with us to the meeting before the wedding and she took them in the back to decorate their own cupcakes, what a surprise! They loved it! You don’t really get to enjoy everything at the wedding, so the first night of our honeymoon after dinner we went back to our hotel and enjoyed our cake! I couldn’t of asked for anything more. :)

Sent on 11/02/2010

Angela · Married on 07/17/2010

Delicious, beautiful, and on time.

Sent on 12/08/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2009

I can not tell you have amazing Sweet Addictions cakes were for my wedding. We didn't want to go with the traditional wedding cake, so we went with 5 10inch cakes. Each cake was designed different and had a different flavor. Not only were we able to chose what we wanted we were able to taste them. The day of the wedding both me and my husband were looking forward to tasting our cake. It was AMAZING!!!! We received so many compliments on how good the cakes tasted. They were moist, flavorful and beautiful. I will continue to go back and get all my cakes from Sweet Addictions. Thank you Annette!

Sent on 11/20/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sweet Addictions FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Sweet Addictions is not just another wedding cake company! In addition to cakes, they also make cupcakes, dessert bars, scones, and so much more! You and your guests will definitely enjoy the tasty treats from Sweet Addictions! THey also have gluten free options. Jay at The D'Jay Company

• Desi Baytan Photography
    Desi Baytan Photography Wedding Photographers

Appropriately named, Sweet Addictions is just that, you'll be addicted to the rich tasting layers of goodness. For birthdays and weddings and other events, this is the go to place for cakes and desserts. Annette's designs are whimsy and all so creative. For my birthday she baked me a cake shaped like a DSLR camera. To a photographer, that was so awesome. And the taste! Oh soooo addicting. You know the saying "You can't just have one slice"? It's so true with Sweet Addictions. Go on, give her a call now.

• Open Box Designs
    Open Box Designs Wedding Planners

Once Annette opened her doors August 2007, I was hooked. Between the mouth-watering chocolate chip cookies and the oatmeal cranberry cookies, I have to admit I officially have a ' sweet addiction'. And when it comes to Wedding Cakes, Annette is absolutely wonderful. Everything tastes great. Whether we're doing a dessert station with tons of cookies and mini cupcakes or a 5-tier chantilly lace extravagant cake, its all top-notch. She really puts her heart into each of my client's events. When we sit for a tasting, Annette looks at pictured cakes with our clients and one of her first question is, "What do you like about this cake?" She takes it all in and designs a cake perfect for the couple...and all reasonably priced.

• 4650 Arrow Highway, Suite A-9 Montclair, 91763 See on map
    9096249197 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays and Mondays: Open by appointment only Wedding Cake consultation appointments available at your convenience.