Longwood, FL 32791 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56

About Swanky I Do's

Swanky I Do's is known for unique wedding design and unparalleled professionalism within the industry. Our long list of happy couples, countless awards and notoriety for our work makes Swanky I Do's your planning partner of choice. At Swanky I Do's, our offbeat sensibility provides and unconventional approach and great attention to details. As creative as we are organized, we focus on delivering unique, distinct and beautiful experiences.

Follow Swanky I Do's on

81fd5eabe2602d31 1463429352653 img0586

• Videos 3

36 Reviews for Swanky I Do's

Mai Linh · Married on 04/24/2016

We loved working with Taryn from Swanky I Do's. She really listened to what we wanted and helped us create a design board based on the style and colors we wanted. We started planning just under a year in advance and she really guided us through the process. From choosing our venue, to suggesting vendors, to overseeing our contracts with each vendor and always keeping in mind our budget. The best part is in the final 8 week count down until our big day, Taryn really took full control of contacting each vendor to ensure she had all contracts together and made our final itinerary. She was easy to talk to, available when we needed her, understood the style we wanted, stepped in when we needed her even more, and coordinated a wedding dream come true. We were able to relax on our wedding day, knowing that Taryn would create a seamless event. I would recommend Taryn and Swanky I Do's to any future bride.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Haley · Married on 04/09/2016

We could not be happier with Swanky I Do's! Stephanie and her team were amazing throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. Stephanie provided great vendor recommendations and was always ready to provide advice or info on anything I needed during the planning process. The month leading up to the wedding she made me feel as at ease as possible by confirming details with all of my vendors and creating a very detailed timeline for everyone - she definitely saved my sanity with that! On the day of the wedding, the Swanky I Do's team made sure everything was set up perfectly, ran smoothly and helped keep us on schedule. We would definitely recommend Swank I Do's to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Swanky I Do's, Stephanie, and her team. Our package was a "Day-of-coordination", but it was so much more! Stephanie was with us throughout the entire process, helping us with vendor recommendations (who then gave us discounts because of her referral), instantly available via phone and email, attending vendor meetings with us, and helping us think of things we may have missed as we planned the wedding. It was invaluable to have her, Taryn, and Ashley on the day of the wedding. Our day of timeline was done by them, and it had every detail of where all the vendors should be, down to the minute. It was so wonderful to be able to show up with everything done and in place, no family or friends burdened with the chore. Everyone, including us, was able to enjoy every moment of the day! They really delivered a personable service so far above and beyond what we expected. We trusted them fully and they truly are so personable and wonderful to work with. We can't thank Stephanie and team enough for all they did to make our wedding day so enjoyable and wonderful!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Swanky I Do's FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
    Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Stephanie and the team from Swanky I Do's for many weddings in the Orlando area. They are always professional and wonderful to work with, and they pay attention to all the details of the event to make sure everything goes perfectly for the bride & groom. If a couple isn't sure about decisions for their wedding, Swanky I Do's can help give advice and suggestions because of their experience. I highly recommend them!

• Castaldo Studio
    Castaldo Studio Wedding Photographers

Who would not love to work with Swanky? None! They are one of the most organized and one of the best in Orlando wedding industry. You know that your bride will be happy with the thumbs up when you book them.

• Vine & Light Photography
    Vine & Light Photography Wedding Photographers

The Swanky I Do's team is a dream to work with. They planned and coordinated a dream wedding down to the tee. The wedding day ran smoothly and the Swanky I Do's team quickly became our preferred planning service to work with.