Tucson, AZ 85741 Map · Phone number

About Swanky Chicks

Unique personalized wedding favors, custom wedding favors, bridal party gifts. At Swanky Chicks the more you buy the more you save, we offer quantity discounts on all favors, and wedding wire brides save 10% check out our coupon below! Whether you are a bride to be planning her wedding, or part of the bridal party planning showers, we have you covered. We have a wonderful assortment of elegant favors and invitations for everything from your bridal shower to your wedding day. We also have a selection of wonderful unique gifts for your bridal party.

Through the years in our quest to plan amazing events we consistently ran into one problem. While we could find wonderful invitations in one boutique, we had to visit another to find the perfect gift, and yet another to find elegant favors and supplies. Swanky Chicks was born from our passion to create an elegant, creative party atmosphere from beginning to end. A boutique where you can shop for unique and elegant gifts, papers, and favors for your next celebration. We are wedding and shower planning made easy!

Follow Swanky Chicks on

Wedding Favor
StylishWeddingFavors

2 Reviews for Swanky Chicks

Jill · Married on 04/06/2010

Swanky Chicks was amazing! My Save the Dates were gorgeous! I can't wait to use Swanky Chicks again!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Patricia · Married on 09/26/2009

I used swanky chicks for some of my bridesmaid and shower gifts (the quilted tote bag, which the girls loved, and then the tea light candles... a hit also). Some friends also used them for shower invites as well. We were very pleased with the time it took to order everything and receive it. The quality was great and we really had no problems. The owner was very helpful in answering my questions- just picky stuff on my part about quality and general reassurances in getting my stuff when I needed them. :) Just a note- there are some additional gifts that could definitely be used for hostesses and bridesmaids under the "Swanky Gifts" section that aren't under the "Brides" part, so check there also. I'm planning on checking back here in a month when I start planning my friend's baby shower. It never stops!!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Swanky Chicks FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly