PO BOX 291, Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number

About Swanky Affairs

So, why hire a wedding planner?

An exceptional event planner is more than just an executor of details.She is the driving force of the creative process, tirelessly working to execute your vision and produce an astonishing occasion for you and your guests to delight in. Let us put our experience and creativity to work for you.

What makes us really special?

Our visual eye for placement and color. Not everyone has an eye for visual aesthetics. At Swanky Affairs, we have a keen eye for the balance between design elements, color and scale and can deliver an astounding affair with unparalleled ambiance. Orchestrating events at both indoor and outdoor venues and understanding the intricacies of delivering a seamless, classic affair.

A Little About Heather Wittneben, CD (Our Chief Designer)...

Part of what makes me a successful event planner, is my extensive background in both marketing and large event planning. I previously held the position as a Director for the Chamber of Commerce in a resort town. In that role, I was required to produce multiple events on a city-wide scale. This required concise and intricate planning with a definite budget. All the details needed to run a large event smoothly were just a part of my position.

In addition, it has been my privilege to coordinate numerous charity events to obtain badly needed funds for disadvantaged children. These events required ingenuity, imagination and skills to keep the cost at a minimum and insure the biggest contributions available for the charity. This skill-set flows onto the personal events I orchestrate, to insure the maximum event for the minimum dollar.

We are professionals and have done numerous stunning events in a variety of venues. We are proud to say, we have produced the swankiest of affairs!

Not quite sure about the "style", that you would like for your wedding yet? No problem, we can help you take all of the different elements in your vision and put them seamlessly together for a beautiful wedding!

Happy Wedding, Happy LIfe!

Have questions? Feel free to ccontact us!

Email: Swanky@SwankyAffairs.com

IMG8337
portraits ceremonies 31

13 Reviews for Swanky Affairs

Patti · Married on 04/30/2016

What a wonderful job for my daughters wedding. Everything was perfect. Beautiful. Beyond expectations. I felt relaxed and enjoyed the evening and all the preparation beforehand. Amazing group to work with. Thank You Heather!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Crystal · Married on 02/20/2016

I could NOT have made a better choice for a wedding planner. Heather was truly a lifesaver in this entire process. She went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed and always worked hard to relieve my stress. Her website includes a planning portal in which you can keep track of every detail and I think without that I would have been wildly disorganized. I was amazed by her services and even though I didn't really have a wedding planner in my original budget I believe she was the best investment I made. I would recommend her to any and everyone! Thank you Heather!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Swanky Affairs's reply:

You are so welcome, Crystal! I enjoyed so much getting to know you and help you with your wedding! I hope for abundant blessings for you and Jonn! :)

Heather provided wedding planning services for the day of our wedding, but she went way beyond that. She helped us figure out and realize our vision for our day. Heather constantly checked in with both us about the schedule, venue, and decorations, asking many questions and figuring out all the details way ahead of time to ensure that the entire day ran smoothly. She was not only highly professional and amazing at her job but also incredibly helpful, fun, and very calming. Thanks so much, Heather!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Swanky Affairs's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with the both of you! I appreciate the kind words and I am so happy that you were pleased with how your beautiful wedding turned out! Congratulations, and enjoy your new life together!

Award

Swanky Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 70.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Gypsy Moon Guitars
    Gypsy Moon Guitars Wedding Musicians

Working with Heather from Swanky Affairs was very relaxing. She had everything under control and the day went so smoothly. The grounds were beautifully decorated, the food was exotic and delicious. We played for the ceremony and the cocktail hour and she was so helpful getting us set up in the two sights. We highly endorse Swanky Affairs for a wonderful day you will always remember.

• PO BOX 291 Boerne, 78006 See on map