Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Swank Photo Studio

As seen on the cover of Southern Bride & Groom magazine
Your wedding day is art in motion; love and emotion unfolding. Friends and family celebrating. A sacred and sentimental day. Your day is our most important day. Are you going to trust anyone to take your pictures are or are you going to engage an artist whose medium happens to be a camera? If your images as art are what you desire and each page of your album can stand alone and tell a story, we look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Swank Photo Studio on

38 Reviews for Swank Photo Studio

Stacy did an excellent job photographing my wedding. She put together an amazing package complete with engagement portraits and unlimited time the day of my wedding. I was able to keep a high resolution cd of the photos after the wedding and upgraded to an art book style album for a reasonable price. She captures images in a photo-journalism style, so she photographs you getting ready, and other personal moments. She did a great job and I'm very happy with my wedding portraits.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is a very warm and friendly person, from the second I met her I knew she had the perfect personality for this business and when it came down to picking between 2 photographers it was the reason we picked her. I am not one that feels comfortable in front of the camera but she has a way of making you feel comfortable while giving you feed back to get you in the right position. She was the easiest vendor in our wedding to work with. She is busy traveling and doing photography all over the country (and world) and for this reason is sometimes harder to get in touch with, however, this was not a issue to us. I am not a good judge value as I am never hired anyone for a big event like this but I do love that she does not put any time restrictions to photographing the wedding day and that we got all of our photos with copy right on discs within a few short weeks. I love our wedding photos and am excited about looking through them for many years to come! I would recommend Stacy to anyone looking for a photographer in the Raleigh area.

Profile Picture User2136058, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Stacy was such a pleasure!! She made my wedding day such a pleasure. Stacy was easy to make contact with work around my schedule for my bridal portrait. It ended up raining the day of my portrait and Stacy was ready to reschedule for another day! She had great ideas for our pictures on the day of the wedding and got all the shots in a very reasonable amount of time! I have some breathtaking pictures that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Molly, 11/3/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1263965010186 dsc5874ap
220x220 sq 1258028567052 swank52
220x220 sq 1258028402443 jeremykellystd

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Stacy and Swank have worked with many of my DJs and every time it's a positive experience. Not only is Swank easy to work with and super professional, there images are amazing. What more can you ask for?

Love, Love, Love Stacy!!!! We have the best time ever working with Stacy! She is fun, full of life, and super creative! I love just being around her because she pulls something creative out of me everytime. She is one of the funnest and creative people i've met and a fabulous photographer. We definitely recommend her!!!

If there is one thing you want on your big day....it is a professional photographer who gets the shots!!! Stacey with Swank is just that person. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she and her staff are fun to work with at the same time. You can't go wrong with this photographer.

Stacy Borelli is a joy to work with, making the entire wedding party and family feel at ease. Her photos have been featured in magazines and rightly so! Love to refer her.

Swank is fully endorsed by Premiere Catering & Events as one of our best.

108 South Third Street, Smithfield, NC 27577   See On Map