PO Box 4574, Winchester, VA 22604 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,770
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Swadley Studio

Born and raised in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley, Lori Swadley has always enjoyed immersing herself in the beauty of the sights around her. Her love for creating beautiful images turned into a professional career when she became involved in the fashion industry. Photographing models allowed her to use unconventional angles and editing techniques to convey the emotion in each image.
Photographing weddings and portrait clients in their natural environments is her new passion, yet she still incorporates her modern fashion-inspired style in each project she works on. Her husband, Jon, creates a different point of view taking a step back to capture those moments that we tend to forget all too often & way too soon. Their wedding photography has taken them to numerous locations along the East Coast, and they hope to gain more destination clients as their business grows.
Jon & Lori Swadley work hard to give you the most unique images of your wedding day. The story they will create for you will become your first family heirloom, and they strive to make each creation as beautiful as their own wedding album. They are known to bring a fun & relaxing feel to your wedding day, and go out of their way to be unobtrusive so that you may enjoy it to the fullest. Visit their blog to get to know them better!

75 61 01
4fe7811035b2339e 1227625331093 bjtb4
bjtb4
75 61 01
4fe7811035b2339e 1227625331093 bjtb4
bjtb4

6 Reviews for Swadley Studio

Leslie · Married on 09/12/2009

I was in my cousin's wedding in 2008, and knew that I would be using Lori for my own wedding just by the experience we had during my cousin's wedding (not to mention the gorgeous engagement guest book that Lori made for them). My fiance insisted on meeting with a few other local photographers because he is a graphic designer and very picky when it comes to art. As soon as we left from meeting Lori and Jon, and seeing their beautiful artistic albums, Danny said "they HAVE to be our photographers!".
    Our wedding day was filled with lots of setbacks, but Lori and Jon handled everything with ease, and we actually had fun with them! When we got back from our honeymoon 2 weeks later, our pictures were already ready! I wasn't expecting this, because the turn around time for my cousin's wedding the year before was 10 weeks, and I was perfectly happy waiting that long since these would totally be worth the wait. I had forgotten that they now only accept a limited amount of weddings each year, but I didn't expect to have such beautiful pieces of artwork in less than two weeks! I can't wait until we start a family so Lori can do our family photos, lol!

Sent on 12/29/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2008

I would highly recommend Lori Swadley as your photographer. She is extremely artistically talented and really knows how to work a camera. Plus, she is super sweet and a joy to be around. I can't wait to schedule her to photograph my next big event.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Tinsley · Married on 04/13/2008

All we have to say was that Lori was amazing. We used her for our engagment pictures and wedding picture. All of our guest felt comfortable with her. We will continue to recommend her.

Sent on 04/22/2008

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Swadley Studio 1
    2009 Swadley Studio "Recovery Act"
    We have a Recovery Act of our own taking place for members of Wedding Wire! For any 2009 wedding booked, we will offer $400 off of your wedding package!

• GS Productions Entertainment
    GS Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

Since my start in 2000, I've DJ'ed over 400 Weddings and know what a good photographer is. Lori would fit that description. It's an art that some folks have it, and some just buy expensive cameras and try hard. She has the 'eye' that many are looking for and I feel VERY comfortable when I refer customers her way.

• RCK Weddings & Design
    RCK Weddings & Design Wedding Planners

After looking at many of their images. I have to recommend them to any bride. Swadley Studio captures the beauty in every wedding.

• PO Box 4574 Winchester, 22604 See on map