Napa and Sonoma, CA, Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number

About Suzy Berberian Weddings & Events

Coordinating a stunning and elegant wedding requires extensive experience, relentless attention to detail and a total commitment to the client’s vision. It also requires patience, diplomacy, responsiveness and a comprehensive network of resources. With more than 400 wine country weddings to her credit, Suzy Berberian offers all that and more.

We look forward to hearing from you, learning about your wedding plans and helping you with your planning needs!

• Lauren Watson Events
  • Bravo Weddings & Events
  • Belle & Barrister Custom Events
ShoesSaraHaginsKenVialeMay10
70275dbe33be7dce 1275342766431 StellaZhangBrianaMariePhotoSep08085
The guests loved this dessert display, featured in the wine cave!
Amazing wedding dinner in Napa Vallely!
Amazing wedding dinner in Napa Vallely!
Bouquet2SaraHaginsKenVialeMay10
ShoesSaraHaginsKenVialeMay10
70275dbe33be7dce 1275342766431 StellaZhangBrianaMariePhotoSep08085

12 Reviews for Suzy Berberian Weddings & Events

Jessie · Married on 10/12/2013

Having Suzy as our wedding planner was the single best decision we made. She was phenomenal to work with. She gave us advice on vendors and put together a great team. Suzy gave excellent recommendations based on her extensive experience but was never forceful with her opinions. She was incredibly calm and organized throughout the wedding weekend. She took care of things that day that I didn't even know about! Most importantly, Suzy was just a joy to work with. She is incredibly kind and treats you like family. I could tell that she was almost as invested in my wedding as my husband and I! I would definitely recommend Suzy to all my friends!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Alissa · Married on 07/05/2013

We cannot begin to express how much gratitude we have for Suzy Berberian! She is truly the wedding angel and guru! We had the great pleasure of having her help us with our wedding planning and big day. Wow, we could not have done it without her. Suzy is brilliant and was our security blanket through every step of the way. We knew that if Suzy was involved with what we were doing, everything would be more than ok - it would be beautiful, perfect and beyond our most wonderful wedding day fantasy. Suzy is kind and calm through each situation. She put not only myself, but everyone around us at peace. There is so much she helped us with it is hard to put it all into words. She has in-depth knowledge and advice for every detail of a wedding and goes above and beyond to make sure all your wedding dreams come true. I found myself not only using her as the wonderful resource she is, but also being excited to email her copies of our save the date, etc. just as I would a friend. Suzy has a flawless reputation and positive working relationship with anyone you could imagine wanting to work with for your wedding. Thanks to her recommendations we sincerely feel we had the best wedding team we could have ever asked for. Suzy ensured that every aspect of one of the most important days of our lives was perfect. There was nothing we would like to go back and do differently. No issues, regrets, or problems. I was able to be a calm bride and enjoy my wedding day with my friends and family because Suzy took care of everything. We feel extremely lucky that we had the privilege of working with Suzy. We feel that we have gained a friend for life and wish we could do our wedding over every weekend as the joy and love was all we focused on since we knew Suzy had everything else under control! I cannot say enough how much we absolutely recommend Suzy Berberian! We are going to have to think of something else we can plan and have Suzy's help with!! :)

Sent on 07/13/2013

Vivian · Married on 08/04/2012

Suzy Berberian was our wedding coordinator for our wedding in Napa and it was a complete dream to work with her. I spoke to a few wedding planners but knew Suzy was the one we wanted to work with immediately after speaking to her on the phone. She is both brilliant and warm. She listened to what we wanted and helped us make our wedding everything we had envisioned. She is extremely respected in the wedding industry; every single vendor we spoke to only had the highest praise for her and her work.

She was incredibly organized and helped us plan and execute our wedding in the most efficient manner possible. She helped us put together a team of vendors who were amazing at what they do and loved their work. She always had the answer to any question I had. And, whenever I felt stressed about the details just talking to Suzy would melt it away. My husband wanted to find an open basketball court in Calistoga on a weekend and she helped with that. There was some difficulty at first getting our rehearsal dinner organized and she took care of making those arrangements for us. She created our ideal wedding timeline and incorporated all of our details and requests and made it a reality. Our videographer had some miscommunication with his supervisor and arrived late, but Suzy and her assistant helped us record video of us getting ready and our first look, all of which was later beautifully incorporated into our wedding film.

Every single communication we had with Suzy whether via email or phone or in person was just lovely. On our wedding day itself there were so many details to check, but Suzy took care of them all. I was so happy that we were free to focus on getting married and spending time with our guests. For that we are ever grateful. We had the best time working with her and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Award

Suzy Berberian Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Briana Marie Photography
    Briana Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Suzy Berberian is one of my all-time favorite planners. She is a wonderful balance of organization, kindness and 'get-it-done' attitude. She puts all of my clients at ease and designs gorgeous weddings! I know it's going to be a treat when I get to work with her!

• Eloquence String Quartet and Trio of Napa Valley
    Eloquence String Quartet and Trio of Napa Valley Wedding Musicians

Over the years the Eloquence String Quartet and Trio has had the pleasure of working at various venues with Suzy on her weddings,including Auberge du Soleil, St Francis Winery, Paradise Ridge Winery and V. Sattui Winery. Each one has been beautifully choreographed down to the last detail. As musicians we have always felt welcomed cheerfully, were well informed of details, and never felt any kind of stress or hectic emanating from Suzy. I think her clients and their guests just float into their fairy tale wedding never realizing the hours of preparation that were spent ensuring that everything flows together so perfectly. Playing a few weddings without experienced coordinators has pointed out to us just how important this is. We think Suzy is top notch!

• Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy
    Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy Wedding Invitations

Suzy Berberian is the most knowledgeable and professional Event Coordinator that I have met. She knows every aspect of the Wedding industry. Ms. Berberian has an extremely Wonderful and Pleasant personality. Her expertise and attention to detail ensure that her clients have a Memorable and Joyous Celebration!

• , Napa and Sonoma, CA Petaluma, 94954 See on map