Suzanne's Weddings

• Soulfly Creative

25 Reviews for Suzanne's Weddings

Erica G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Gorgeous work!

I showed Suzanne one photo of what I thought I wanted and she created the most beautiful pieces for my wedding. From my bouquet to the arch to the flowers on my cake everything was perfect! She was so easy to work with and flexible with any changes I wanted to make.

Sent on 12/24/2020

Kirstie · Married on 06/08/2019

LOVE Susanne!

My husband and I used Susanne for our wedding this past June and we couldn’t have been happier. From our initial meeting with her up to the day of our wedding everything was perfect. We had a limited budget and Susanne worked well within it and we still ended up with the most beautiful arrangements! I was referred to Susanne by two of my cousins who used her for their own weddings and I am so happy they did!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I won a gift certificate from Suzanne while attending a bridal show. I was already in contract with another florist at the time and she was okay with that and said if there was any other area where I may want flowers to please let her know. I did use my GC for a couple of ceremony pieces and they came out great and she kept it to the cost of the gift certificate. She treated me the same way she would treat a customer who was spending $100s or $1,000s of dollars with her and it left a wonderful impression with me. Thank you.

Sent on 08/21/2017

1 Real Wedding

• Hampstead, 03841 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Suzanne's Weddings)