Suzanne Morel Face And Body Care

Cabo San Lucas, MX View map Visit website

Based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Suzanne Morel Face And Body Care is a luxury mobile spa and bridal salon. Open since 2003, we specialize in on-location spa pool parties and bridal hair and makeup. Our skilled hairstylists and makeup artists have years of experience and are professionally trained.

The company is also eco-friendly and makes an effort to use natural, organic ingredients such as seaweed, cocoa, fruits and herbs, along with plant-based products.

Our multiple stylists are available for consultations as well as hair and makeup trials. Group discounts are available for larger parties.

The hair and makeup services we offer include:

• Bridal hair & make-up
  • Bridal hair & make-up trial
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions application
  • Updos/styling
  • Downdos
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Full make-up for all ocassions
  • Fake lashes (purchase and application)

Spa pool party services:

• Manicure/Pedicure
  • Facials
  • Foot massage
  • Chair massage
  • Shoulder massage
  • Scalp massage
  • Body exfoliation

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$50

What is the base price for pedicures?

$75

What is the starting price for facials?

$130

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Group Discounts
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 04/25/2022

Perfect hair and makeup team!

Andrea was so great and responsive when booking for my date. They do a zoom call and make sure they meet all of your expectations for your hair and make up. They asked for pictures and brought them on the day of to make sure everything was perfect. They were also so organized also with my wedding party and had everyone scheduled for specific times. Planning a destination wedding can be nerve wracking because you may not get a practice run in beforehand, but everything was perfect thanks to their team!
  • Megan
    Megan E. Married on 04/22/2022

Bridal hair & make-up

I loved working with the team at Suzanne Morel. They were great at communicating and did a wonderful job of understanding my vision for hair and make-up on my wedding day. They also gave great feedback taking into account my aesthetic for the whole even along with weather etc. They came day of extremely organized and were very flexible with last minute changes. They provided touch-ups right up until the event and also were an absolute pleasure to be around. Having them there took so much stress out of my wedding day and I would highly recommend this team!
  • Alexa
    Alexa P. Married on 02/12/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Andrea was amazing! From the first zoom meeting in early 2021 and being in constant communication with anything we wanted or needed. She created a specific time slot of each girls hair and makeup with made the process so seamless and stress free! She also made us all feel so beautiful with her kind words and hyping all us girls up. I also had the pleasure to have Andrea do my hair and makeup for our rehearsal dinner. Since i was going for a more natural look on the wedding, we went a little bolder and chic rehearsal look that turned out beautiful.
    For the wedding Day Lea did an amazing job. My first look was perfect! It was different from what I had asked for in the trial, it looked perfect with the veil I had added. After the ceremony she took my veil out and added some beautiful flowers. For my second look, I showed Lea the day of and she put her own unique twist on it that both myself and everyone loved. She was there for little touch ups between photos which was fantastic! I was so please she
    was available to be there into the evening and create my second look! I would highly recommend their services for your special day!

Real Weddings

• Gaby & Pedro
    25 photos · 12/03/2021
  • Steve & Suzie
    32 photos · 11/07/2016

el arenal Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23460
6198199180
310-855-3939
Location of (Suzanne Morel Face And Body Care)
General Bibiano Dávalo, 23460, Bodega 50, El Arenal 23460 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexic Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23460
6198199180
213-258-1921

Sunday 8:00 am–7:00 pm Monday 8:00 am–7:00 pm Tuesday 8:00 am–7:00 pm Wednesday 8:00 am–7:00 pm Thursday 8:00 am–7:00 pm Friday 8:00 am–7:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am–7:00 pm

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding