14 Mill St, Framingham, MA 01701 Map · Phone number

About Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace

It is an honor and privilege to be granted the powers vested in me, as a Justice of the Peace for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I perform many different types of wedding ceremonies and will ensure that your day is as exactly as you would like it to be. There are many different rituals that you can incorporate into your dream wedding.

Option to have ceremony in my beautiful home with small gathering (20)

Follow Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace on

Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace 2
Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace 3

Mary Nolan · Getting married on 01/25/2021

Outstanding

I met with Suzanne and she was warm, attentive and creative. She really helped me lock down I what I really wanted. Her clients needs come first and it was a most enjoyable process.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Mary,
    It it has been my pleasure to help you “lock down” your future wedding Ceremony. No two weddings are ever alike and yours will truly be unique. You have plenty of time to enjoy your engagement. I look forward to staying in touch With you and Thomas up until your big day!!!!

Leonard Sulkis · Married on 02/16/2019

Suzanne is Fantastic !

We think Suzanne was fabulous in understanding our needs. She simplified our re-marriage and made it so simple. She is a true professional. Her house is set up so perfectly for a ceremony . I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace 4

Lenny and Kim,
    It was a pleasure being of service to you both. Your love for each other after so many years and having been through so much brought such joy to my heart. Your love for each other is the true meaning of what marriage is all about. Congratulations!

Kim Gulley · Married on 12/08/2018

Fabulous all around

Suzanne surpassed our expectations of a JP. She was a superb wedding officiant and she really made us feel comfortable and walked us thru the steps of writing vows. We had our first meeting at her beautiful home and thought she had a great presence and sense of humor. Throughout the process, Suzanne provided us with her guidance on ceremony styles, language suggestions, and overall ceremony flow. She offered to add “Art of Marriage” poem which we loved as it spoke of how we wanted our marriage to be. I truly valued her expertise and appreciated her feedback. Our ceremony was perfect, and we got many comments throughout the reception saying how great of a ceremony was. Many of these comments were about Suzanne’s demeanor and sense of humor. I couldn't recommend her more to future couples. She is totally open to anything you might want to do and also has wonderful suggestions if you need ideas. We both felt she truly cared very much about us as a couple and getting to know us.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace's reply:

Kim it was my pleasure officiating your wedding. It was great getting to know you and John and I’m glad that your wedding day was just the way you wanted it !

Suzanne M. Garcia Justice of the Peace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, ME, MA, NE, NH, RI, VT