123 W 3rd St, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number

About Suzanne Andrews Wedding Photography

Award winning photography Suzanne Andrews is found for her artistic style of Wedding Photography . Suzanne has been voted #1 in the "Quest for the Best " 2011 Gold award by the Tribune Reriew newspaper readers.
Thank you, our loyal customers, and readers of the Tribune Review for voting us the Gold award for photography.
We will continue to strive for excellence in wedding photography.

Suzanne Andrews is well known for her creative, artistic, and unique style of wedding photography capturing the emotion and the beauty of your wedding day.

Suzanne and Jim Andrews are professional photographers with over 20 years of experience.

Our spacious photography studio is located in Greensburg PA.

We have a wide range of wedding packages and we also custom design wedding packages.

We would like to thank our past wedding couples for all the wonderful referrals we have received from them.

To view more wedding photos and our large selection of albums and wall portraits at Andrews Photography Studio,

please call Suzanne or Jim at: 724.837.4111

IMG7107
IMG1324
IMG7030

21 Reviews for Suzanne Andrews Wedding Photography

I just love my wedding pictures. Suzanne and Jim did a wonderful job. They had our pictures on their site ready to order in under 3 weeks. We love the black and white photos, especially the ones with the colored bouquets. They were professional, but also took a lot of fun shots. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2012

Jim and Suzanne did an outstanding job covering our wedding! They showed up early, stayed late and got every shot I was hoping for! They were professional, but personable, which made it easier to relax for those posed photos. I was a very picky bride...knowing exactly how I wanted everything to look and exactly what I wanted from my photographers, and Jim and Suzanne exceeded my expectations! Every time I see the wedding photos, I'm more and more in love with them! They are perfect mementos of the most important day of our lives! We had a very small wedding (bride, groom, flower girl, ring bearer, minister...and 16 attendees), but Jim and Suzanne never made us feel like we were insignificant. Quite the opposite...Suzanne always took my phone calls/responded to my e-mails, and was happy to discuss the details and any questions or concerns I had. And she really worked with us on price to get what we really wanted and help us stay in our budget. We have tons of fabulous photos and a really great mix of traditional shots and photo-journalistic shots. I highly recommend Suzanne Andrews Wedding Photography for any bride...especially for outdoor weddings! They were able to work with the light to get absolutely perfect photos! ADVICE: The best advice I can give for working with this photographer is to do your research, know what you want, and communicate it! Suzanne was great at listening to what I wanted and made sure I got exactly what I wanted on my wedding day! I also recommend booking an engagement session prior to the wedding, so you can get a good idea of what you like and what you don't (poses, smiling vs. non-smiling, etc.), and you have a chance to discuss with Suzanne prior to the wedding. Suzanne even gave me advice on my make-up and hair, to help me get better wedding pictures! All in all, an outstanding experience and simply fabulous photos that my husband and I will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Kim · Married on 07/14/2012

Suzanne and Jim did a great job on our wedding pictures. They captured every detail of our day! They were friendly and fun to work with. They even acted as a wedding coordinator answering questions we had throughout the day about what is traditionally done at a wedding. The packages offered can fit any budget and they are flexible.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Award

Suzanne Andrews Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1995
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums