Susquehanna Club

New Cumberland, PA View map

From the moment you enter the building, an aura of tranquility encompasses your being as relaxation begins to take hold of you in a subtle way.

Travel back a bit in time through our beautifully restored, historic barn as the hour of the day loses its importance.

Enjoy the warm atmosphere inside from the gentle decor to fine furnishings and beyond.

With our extraordinary views of the majestic Susquehanna River, you'll find the Susquehanna Club to be as memorable as it is inviting.

Weddings, Corporate Business Meetings, Conferences, and Seminars, Private Parties, Family Reunions and many other events can be accommodated by the Susquehanna Club.

New Cumberland's best kept secret!

Let us show you why the Susquehanna Club is the perfect location for your next gathering or special event.

Marie D. Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible Wedding Venue

The Susquehanna Club truly is a “hidden gem” and I am so glad that we used this venue for our wedding reception. Sharen and her staff were both responsive and accommodating. We ended up having to postpone our wedding due to COVID, but they made the process super easy for us. The food was great and the Main Ballroom was the perfect size for us. You also cannot beat the prices here compared to other venues in the area. Highly recommend!!! You won’t regret it!
  • User2518683 2+ years ago
    The Susquehanna Club was the perfect venue for my Wedding Reception! Sharen was absolutely wonderful to work with; cannot say enough good things about her! She is so accommodating, coordinated with all my vendors, she is also very organized, and goes above and beyond. We were in the Main Ballroom and it was set up beautifully, food was good, and my guests kept saying what a fun time they had (about 170-180 guests attended). Everything went smoothly because of Sharen and her staff. Thank You so much!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/24/2012
    Sharen Yule and the Staff at the Susquehanna Club are absolutely amazing! Once I saw pictures of the venue, I fell in love- we got married at Baughman Memorial United Methodist Church down the road from the Susquehanna Club so its location was perfect! Just a short drive for all of our guests. To start- there is plenty of parking and even though 2 weddings can be going on at once- DJ's and sound does not travel between the two rooms which is awesome- we had no issues hearing our neighbors it was perfect. We were in the riverside ballroom- which overlooks the susquehanna river. The room was perfect for 100 guests that we had and it left plenty of room for moving around and dancing. The food was fantastic and the staff that served the food was great- they all were really friendly and kept coming up to make sure I had a drink or anything I needed at any point in the evening. They gave us the left overs from the meals for a couple guest who didn't make it- which was great because it wasn't wasted money on our part. Those little touches were above and beyond and made my husband and I feel really special. Not many places do those small things for you and from friends being married- I know for sure not many places always do that so I was blown away by their service!

I highly recommend checking it out! :)

Mifflin Avenue New Cumberland, PA, 17070
Location of (Susquehanna Club)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues