Susan K Adams Photography

Bozeman, MT View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Located in Bozeman, Montana, Susan K Adams Photography is a wedding photographer, capturing the passion and love couples share for each other in the Bozeman, Missoula, and Billings areas. Susan Adams puts a lot of thought and purpose into her photographs to ensure they mean something special to the couples. She spends time getting to know each pair and their vision, and she helps provide suggestions along the way.

Susan K Adams Photography shoots in photojournalistic, film, and contemporary styles, and offers both wedding portraits and engagement shoots. She puts in additional hours, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, and even travels for destination weddings. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in digital files, albums, prints, matted prints, proofs, and flush mount. Susan loves what she does and will put in the time and care that each couple’s big day deserves.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tai Married on 09/08/2018

Susan is wonderful

We loved working with Susan! She was so nice and thoughtful. She was also great working with our families and accommodating everyone.

We loved all of our photos! They're beautiful and we're so happy with how they turned out. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day.

Susan K Adams Photography's reply:

Tai! Thank you so much for your kind words! You two (and your families) were simply wonderful, and I'm so thrilled that you love the way I captured your perfect day. xo!
    Lucy Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are reading this, trying to decide on a wedding photographer, please stop looking and contact Susan. She is a thorough, honest, dedicated artist and I cannot recommend her highly enough as a photographer and lovely person to work with. I recommend her to you, dear future-bride-and/or-groom, with such joy and excitement because I know you are going to be so happy working with her. And you are going to be beyond delighted with the resulting images. Since working with Susan for our August 2018 wedding, I have been talking about things that were important to me when looking for a photographer and how she surpassed even my wildest expectation. She captured real warmth, life, and depth of our personalities, our guests, and our day. There is gorgeous natural light and scenery highlighted in every image. She somehow magically honed in on the essence of every moment and never once gave a cheesy suggestion, which made for timeless natural poses and images. Susan easily created a bond with us that allowed for absolute comfort and mutual trust; from starting discussions about pricing and planning to getting through the logistics of the day together and capturing the more intimate moments. She is a consummate professional yet still open to reasonable input. I felt able to entirely relax and blissfully enjoy our wedding knowing that Susan was at the helm. I swear there must have been three of her there because she got every angle and happening. I have no idea how I am now supposed to decide which images to print because each one is a gem!

Susan K Adams Photography's reply:

Lucy!! Ah, your words left me in tears! I just love you and Sean and couldn't be happier for the two of you. I'm thrilled that you had a good experience with me as your photographer! I had THE BEST weekend with you two and all your wonderful guests and families. xoxo!
    Jenny Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Susan is so wonderful to work with. She plays close attention to detail to make sure every photo you get is perfect. She worked her butt off at our wedding and took pictures of everything. The posed pictures turned out great, but what I loved most were all the candid pictures she got of all our guests and of us together and with our guests. It is so great to have the pictures for memories and to remember how special that day truly was. Pictures are really all you have after everything is said and done so I would highly recommend Susan for your special day. All our family and friends just loved her warm fun personality and how professional and efficient she was. She is also very organized and knows how to make sure a wedding is running on time. I did not have a wedding planner, but Susan did the job of one on making sure everyone was where they needed to be and we were following our wedding timeline. Also our engagement photo session was so much fun and she was such a trooper. The weather was not ideal meaning the temperatures where around 15 degrees and we just got dumped on with snow. She even got stuck on the way there but still managed to arrive right on time. She trenches through the snow with her stole just to get the perfect shot. I just love all the photos we got from her and she is just a sweet and interesting person to meet. We are so lucky we got the opportunity to work with her.

Susan K Adams Photography's reply:

Jenny, you and your homeboy are sooooo inspiring. You two are just perfect for each other, and it was such a privilege for me to capture that true friendship, adoration, and loyalty that you have for each other. And the gifts you gave your parents were so thoughtful and really created some of the sweetest moments between a bride and her parents that I've ever witnessed and captured. Thank you for including me - I'm the lucky one!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Bozeman Bozeman, MT, 59715
Location of (Susan K Adams Photography)

Susan K Adams Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Susan K Adams Photography include in the starting price?

Susan K Adams Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Susan K Adams Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Susan K Adams Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Susan K Adams Photography offer?

Susan K Adams Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Susan K Adams Photography offer?

Susan K Adams Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Susan K Adams Photography offer for wedding events?

Susan K Adams Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Susan K Adams Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Susan K Adams Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding