Newmanstown, PA 17073 Map · Phone number

About Susan Barry Events

Susan Barry Events allows brides to rest easy knowing that all the details of their vision are being executed flawlessly, while their guests are able to enjoy all of the details that they have spent their engagement planning. We love being able to give our brides the peace of mind that their day will be everything that they have imagined it to be. Our attention to detail, along with meticulous time management skills, allow us to execute a detailed plan without complication. Rest assured that any hiccups that arise will be handled carefully and quickly. Susan Barry Events is committed to going the extra mile for each and every client. Contact us today to set up a free consultation to see how we can help you create the event of your dreams!

img0080
suejosh
img0057

4 Reviews for Susan Barry Events

Kathryn · Married on 07/24/2016

Susan was such a tremendous help to us on the day of our wedding and in the weeks before. We had a lot of trouble with some other vendors (not answering emails/calls, etc.), and Susan was great in relieving some of that stress for me and making sure everything got done leading up to the wedding. When you work with Susan (and you should!) you'll see how great she is at her job and how professional she is. There were a few minor things that I didn't plan for/expect (it was SUPER hot, my dress ripped) and Susan was right there, handing me water in between photos, fixing my dress so no one even knew a difference. I did a lot of the wedding planning myself, so if you're like that and thinking you don't need a planner (or even a day of coordinator) I would definitely reconsider. I don't think I fully appreciated how much would be going on the day of the wedding, and I am SO happy Susan was there. She was so great in making everything flow perfectly.

I have been to lots of weddings where the wedding planner/coordinator is in the middle of everything (and not in a good way), but Susan is like a ninja! I felt like any time I needed her, she was right there to help, but wasn't in the middle of our pictures etc. I would definitely recommend working with Susan!!

Casey · Married on 03/19/2016

Hiring Susan was one of the best wedding planning decisions that we made! We truly could not have pulled off such an incredible wedding day without her! She organized everyone and everything amazingly well, even down to the tiniest details, and was so helpful in minimizing my stress. She is an absolute rockstar at what she does and we would recommend her to anyone! We are so thankful for her!

We hired Susan and her team for our wedding on March 6, 2016 in Lititz, PA and she did not disappoint! From our initial meeting with Susan we knew she was the perfect wedding coordinator for us. Her professionalism, attention to detail and enthusiasm all made our wedding planning process and the day of run perfectly smooth. From a bride's perspective, the day was stress free and everything I could have imagined. I have even heard from several of my family members and friends about what a great job Susan and her team did and how much they enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend Susan Barry Events as your wedding coordinator!

Susan Barry Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2