Sunwest Video

Sylmar, CA View map Visit website
$2,295 Most Popular Price

$2,295 Most Popular Price

Sunwest Video is a wedding and events film company based in Los Angeles, California.

Our team consists of videographers, photographers, editors, sound mixers and everything in between. that all come together to give that cinematic touch to make your wedding look like a movie. Our members come from different parts of the world and harness their unique skills and knowledge they have gained throughout to tell your story the right way. This, along with our deep passion to innovate and create allows each project to look and feel fresh, different and have its own sense of originality.

Sunwest Video is not only a production company that can film your next wedding, we're storytellers. We are trained to tell the story and express the emotion of your wedding, so that the finished project is a keepsake to show family and friends indefinitely.

With a great team, innovation and deep passion to tell stories, we are all able to do what we do best-Capture The Moment!

Service Offered

Sunwest Video offers photography and videography packages that includes Drone Footage, Love Story, Highlight Video, Same Day Edit, Multiple Locations, Client Revisions.

. Destination/Travel

. Second Shooter

. Albums

. Engagement Shoot

. Liability Insurance

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,295

Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Valerie Married on 10/08/2016
    I know what it takes to plan a wedding - we planned every intricate detail of ours from scratch, and I wish I knew about Sunwest then. We hired Sunwest to provide video services for my Mother's 75th Birthday celebration, and they did an outstanding job! They arrived early as they said they would and got everything set up and ready to go. The DVD is a lifetime treasure - Sunwest captured it beyond our greatest expectations! I highly recommend you stop your search right here, don't waste anymore of your precious planning time, and hire this crew. You will laugh, cry, and smile all over again watching your memories unfold. Worth every penny!!! Thank you Sunwest Video for giving us the gift of my Mom's 75th to cherish for a lifetime and pass along through the generations.
  • I
    Isaac Event on: 03/06/2015
    Anthony and Chuck and the entire Sunwest Video crew are the consummate professionals who bring their talent and expertise with a smile. They make sure they understand what the customer envisions and then they capture it and preserve it forever on film. I couldn't be more pleased with their work.
    Isaac G.D. Barcelona, Founder & President Emeritus (661) 810-1438
    Award-Winning AV Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
    Congressional District Liaison Officer, U.S. Representative Steve Knight, CA 25

Sunwest Video's reply:

Isaac, I know you are very busy so thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our services.
    Susan Married on 09/27/2014
    I would highly recommend Anthony's service to anyone! I even received all of what was done within a week. Beautifully choreographed and completely professional. This even makes a great present to the Bride and Groom, something to remember and treasure forever. I just can't say enough about what he did for myself and husband, we are proud and pleased of our treasured video!

Pricing

Team

Anthony Slater
Anthony Slater
Owner

For the last 17 years I have produced, edit and shot event movies for Sunwest Video. In 2004 I started Sunwest Video and today we are a thriving professional production company with a team of experience dedicated movie makers.

Logan Slater
Logan Slater
Videographer

I started my drive to becoming a filmmaker when I first saw Lord of the Rings at the age of eight. Ever since then, I haven’t stopped pushing towards my dream of becoming a filmmaker. I started working as a production assistant on projects from ESPN and Comedy Central at the age of seventeen. I work part-time tor Fox Studios and I am currently in my last year of film school. I am a key player at Sunwest Video using my skills as a young filmmaker.

Chuck Vinson
Chuck Vinson
Editor / Videographer

With over 600 television shows, movies and variety specials to his credit, Chuck Vinson has become one of Hollywood’s best-known directors. Vinson’s work as a director for episodic television, stand-up comedies and variety specials has afforded him the opportunity to work in several genres. In the world of situation comedies, Chuck’s credits include the acclaimed Cosby Show, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Roc, Martin, Living Single and Taina to name a few. Years of work with seasoned stand-up comedians such as Steve Harvey, Sinbad, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Griffin and Martin Lawrence as well as 5 seasons and running of the NBC prime time weekly network series, “Last Comic Standing” have given him the skills needed to direct and work with individuals who’s success is based on timing and quick thinking. Vinson was a key player in the development, production and direction of MTV’s “Wild ‘N’ Out” with Nick Cannon. As executive producer and director for the 8 episode series for NWE/Goldhil Entertainment, Vinson produced and directed for the stand up longform home dvd collection. Comics included Alonzo Bodden, The Kims of Comedy, Tess and Gary Gulman to name a few. Further honing his skills as a comedy director, Chuck directed the edgy and stylized dvd for “Latham Entertainment Presents”, which included the comic works of D.L. Hughley, Earthquake, S’More and Bruce Bruce among others. He continued to hone his skills while directing in the late night talk format for Comedy Central’s “Weekends At The D.L.” hosted by D.L. Hughley and co-executive produced the series Shaken and Stirred for MyTv. While directing variety shows; which include The Stellar Awards (14th through 17th) The NAACP Image Awards (29th through 32nd year), Sinbad’s Summer Jams (I through V), The VH1 Fashion & Music Awards, The 30th Anniversary Soul Train Special and BET’s 15th Anniversary Celebration, he’s worked with countless music, television and film stars. Chuck’s work has been recognized by his peers with the acknowledgement of numerous directing awards including a 1999 NAACP Image Award (Sinbad’s Summer Jam IV-HBO), a 1998 NAACP Image Award (Sinbad’s Summer Jam III-HBO) and a 1996 Cable Ace Award (Sinbad’s Summer Jam I-HBO). He has also been rewarded with two Emmy Award nominations for his work in Children’s programming (Gullah Gullah Island and Clarissa Explains It All) for Nickelodeon.

Chuck’s directing skills have been extended to the live theatre in his association with Kim Fields, Ella Joyce & Garrett Morris for the Neil Simon stage production of “Barefoot In The Park.”

Gino's Cara Gino's Cara Wedding Caterers

At Sunwest Video you have all service under one roof with the most proffesionals i have work with, and I look forward working again with them in the near future

13942 Carol Lane Sylmar, CA, 91342
Location of (Sunwest Video)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding