Calle Chiripa #45, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 86

About Sunset Soiree

Sunset Soiree Wedding and Event Design

Bio:

Meet: The Left Handed Organized Ball of Fun (aka Courtney).

I studied Business Management at Arizona State University and graduated with my degree in 2003. I have over 10 years of experience in the Service Industry. My experience ranges from bartending, managing a fine dining restaurant, to owning and running a hotel and vacation rental property. From these endeavors I have gained ease and comfort under pressure, a fine eye for detail, and great customer service. I have helped countless vacationers navigate Mexico's language and cultural differences to fulfill their individual pleasure-seeking goals.

My business started informally, planning my own wedding and helping my friends who sought creative input and help with the logistics of their weddings here in Sayulita. The feeling of accomplishment I got from those weddings only enhanced my interest in pursuing wedding planning as a career. The feedback I received from strangers and relatives alike put me over the edge and made me fall in love (for the second time of my life) with wedding planning. After living in Sayulita for 4 years I found my calling and never have looked back.

My love for design; renovating a hotel and a house here in Sayulita coupled with the practical side of planning has given me a well-rounded approach to coordinating weddings and events. My fluency in Spanish and personal relationships with the local vendors proves invaluable when planning your most important event.

Your wedding is one of the most important days in your life. It is an honor to work with couples to create an event that encompasses their vision while celebrating the commitment they're making to each other among their family and friends. It truly is my honor to share this experience with you - the journey to your perfect day is what it's all about!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission:

When it comes to your wedding, my goal is to alleviate the stress and burdens you face trying to plan a wedding from hundreds of miles away. I’m here locally with the vendors you choose to ensure your event goes as planned with grace and perfection.

I’m meticulously organized, creative, and book a limited number of events per year to ensure each event gets the attention it deserves. Those aspects and my love for design is what makes me invaluable to my clients. With your guidance, I will create an event that represents you, your partner, your relationship and future together.

20763910151232286746243256240456
lindsaykieran10

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Sunset Soiree

Sydney · Married on 11/13/2016

When we decided to have our wedding in Sayulita, we knew we needed to hire a local coordinator to get the job done right, and to actually enjoy our time with family and friends the week of the wedding. After chatting with Courtney, we knew she would be the perfect person to work because she is organized, responsive, and she has invaluable relationships with many of the local businesses in the area.

Over the next year she helped us work through all the decisions on venue, vendors, locations, decorations, and everything else to set the wedding of our dreams. Always calm and a clear communicator, she provided great options to choose from when we bounced ideas off her. She was always willing to help us find ways to execute our ideas – even when we changed our minds or plans had to change. With the detailed spreadsheets she maintained, we always knew where things stood and could easily iron out the details.

We only visited Sayulita once before our wedding, and during that visit Courtney took the time to show us around and coordinated and came to all the meetings with the vendors. We knew after that trip that Courtney truly loves what she does and we were in the best of hands.

As the wedding day drew near, Courtney made sure that all the outstanding decisions and payments to vendors were made and on schedule. The week of the wedding not only was she finalizing all the design elements, which included her beautiful handmade signs, she was delivering welcome bags to our guests, which they all loved and commented on!

On the day of, Courtney kept in contact as we were getting ready making sure every detail was what we envisioned while she coordinated with all the vendors. Her and her team went above and beyond in so many ways to execute all of the elements of our wedding. Courtney’s a great choice to help you plan one of the biggest days of your life!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sunset Soiree FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,002.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,994.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1