Sunrise Florist

Sunrise Florist 6
Sunrise Florist 7

Nicole Roccia · Married on 11/10/2018

Our experience

After searching far and wide, my only suggestion to you is to save your time and go with Sunrise. Philis was an absolute pleasure to work with and her prices were beyond fair for everything she did. The centerpieces she did for us were stunning and so were our bridal party flowers. Not only that, but she made me feel so comfortable and listened to everything I wanted. She was extremely knowledgeable and helped me on the areas I had no clue about. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

We got married on 7-7-18 and we worked with Phillis. She met with me three times before the big day to ensure everything was perfect! She looked at pictures I found of what I wanted and suggested how to make things look just how I wanted (I know nothing about flowers)! Her help made everything so smooth for our wedding day and the flowers looked gorgeous. We couldn’t have asked for a better florist to make our big day so special!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Sunrise Florist 8
    Sunrise Florist 9
    Sunrise Florist 10
    Sunrise Florist 11

Brooke · Married on 05/27/2018

I never want to order flowers from anywhere else

Sunrise Florist always delievers the most beautiful flowers. I just told them my budget and the color scheme and knew that I could trust them to give me something absolutely beautiful. My bouquet was a replica of my grandmothers and probably my favorite part about the flowers.

Sent on 12/02/2018