Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number

About Sunnycrest Photography

My goal is to provide you with photographs that will make you smile.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully to working with you!

Follow Sunnycrest Photography on

Suunycrest33
Suunycrest37

25 Reviews for Sunnycrest Photography

Hayley · Married on 06/15/2013

Patty was fantastic to work with. I am so glad that she was the one to capture all of my favorite moments for my big day! She was extremely helpful any time that I had questions and she was very flexible with everything. I highly recommend Sunnycrest Photography to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Bobbie · Married on 01/06/2012

Patty did a wonderful job! She captured the perfect moments of my wedding that I can now look back on and smile. I'm so happy that I was able to use her for my photography, I cant think of anyone I would have rather used. I am definitely telling everyone I know looking for a photographer about her so they can be as excited about their pictures as I am!!!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • kjolivette

Keishawna · Married on 09/17/2011

Patty is an amazing photographer. I first met her in 2009 at a clients wedding. I remembered how professional and personable she was and how great she was with the wedding party so when my time came I gave her a call. We interviewed several photographers but it was her passion for photography that made her stand out. She provided us with high quality pictures and services for an affordable price. She has a natural ability and gift to capture the best in people through her pictures. We used her for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and wedding album. We were pleased with all three. She exceeded our expectations. Almost everyone who saw our wedding and engagement pictures commented on how through her pictures they could see the love and joy my husband and I have for each other. I felt like our wedding day went by so fast, but when I got the pictures from Patty it was as if I didn't miss a moment. She captured the smallest and most intimate details. Some people are so natural at what they do that you know they were born to do it. Patty was definitely born to be a photographer! You won't be let down if you use her services. I have recommended her to family and friends and if you are reading this review I recommend her to you!

Sent on 07/20/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Premium Sound DJ
    Premium Sound DJ Wedding DJs

Sunnycrest Photography is wonderful! We've worked with Patty twice now, and she's consistently friendly and professional. She knows how to get the good shots while still being unobtrusive. She gets along well with the bride and groom, families, guests and vendors. Her work is fantastic and we look forward to working with Sunnycrest again!

• IYC Creations
    IYC Creations Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Patty of Sunnycrest Photography on two occasions. She is very professional and definitely has an eye and a natural gift to capture your special day. The albums that come with her package are absolutely beautiful!

• Always Floral
    Always Floral Wedding Florists

Patricia with Sunnycrest is an absolutely amazing photographer! She was a breath of fresh air to work with. I recently worked a wedding with her and no problems viewing pictures quickly afterwards. With so many other photographers it's difficult to communicate with and even obtain images. She was so easy to reach by email or by phone. The quality of work that she produces should be priced a lot higher but she remains extremely reasonable despite most photographers charging over 3500 for the same quality. She is professional, talented and such a kind individual to work with!!! Hiring Sunnycrest is the best decision anyone seeking a photographer can make!!