3555 Watkins Road, Columbus, OH 43232 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sunny Meadows Flower Farm

We are a local flower farm with unique wedding designs using fresh, seasonal flowers. We care for your flowers from seed to centerpiece, with sustainable growing techniques in mind. Please check out our photos and inspiration at:

www.instagram.com/sunnymeadowsflowerfarm

www.pinterest.com/sunnymeadowsff

www.sunnymeadowsflowerfarm.com

We look forward to working with you!

Follow Sunny Meadows Flower Farm on

dillon natalie married 0101
derksworks 160 20160924 160

49 Reviews for Sunny Meadows Flower Farm

Selena · Married on 08/05/2017

Words cannot describe how much Sunny Meadows was a game changer for our August 5th wedding at dock580 The Loft. Gretel and her team made it look like an urban fairytale garden and I was literally in tears as soon as I saw the space brought to life. I'm the type of person that has a clear vision in exactly what I want and don't deviate, but Gretel gave such amazing suggestions and just hearing her speak about flowers and showing be beautiful examples made me trust her vision with which flowers and how to create the arrangements. It was such a good feeling to be able to work with a company that can exceed what you have envisioned. Also all the flowers are grown right there so you know you are getting the nicest and freshest flowers as opposed to florists that have to get flowers shipped to them. To be honest, I ended up choosing Sunny Meadows because I brought my 3 year old niece (my flower girl) with me for the first appointment and Gretel gave her a few flowers to take home with her. And she talked about them for days LOL. Little details like that make you know that you are going to have a truly personalized experience with the florist and I have no idea how anyone could pick anyplace else. Sunny Meadows is now my go-to whenever I am purchasing bouquets or small arrangements for my home. I love them so much I wish I could upload pics to show how beautiful everything was! Also they flipped the decor space from the ceremony to the reception and all the guests were floored when they saw how beautiful the transformation was... everyone kept saying that they thought it looked like a Pinterest wedding and hadn't ever seen a ceremony with such a beautiful floral transformation!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sunny Meadows Flower Farm's reply:

Selena, we are absolutely THRILLED we could help you bring your dream wedding to life! You were such a wonderful bride to work with and the ceremony was truly something out of a fairytale. We wish you all the best in your new life as a married couple :)

Danielle · Married on 02/11/2017

Choosing Sunny Meadows was a game changer for my wedding day. The vision I tried to present for our big day was unique and when I met Gretel, I knew she got it. And the day of the wedding, I was blown away by every detail. They truly over-delivered and I can't rave about them enough. The bouquets were full of life, color, and texture. The flowers hung from every part of the space, making the indoors in February feel like outside in the spring. The flowers brought magical, whimsical, beauty to every part of our ceremony and reception. They spent hours painstakingly hanging all of our flowers from the sky and then came back in the middle of the night to take them all down. The entire team was fun and professional and really took pride in their work. I would go back to them over and over again and can't think of a better florist in Central Ohio.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Sunny Meadows Flower Farm's reply:

We're glad we could make your dreams come true! Thank you so much for the kind words and we appreciate your support of local flowers! Best wishes!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

I used Sunny Meadows for my wedding last October. The aesthetic of their flowers is exactly what I was looking for - organically beautiful and not overdone or contrived. Gretel was such a pleasure to work with and interpreted our wishes perfectly! She was extremely flexible in creating unique pieces that we requested including a hair piece, bracelets (like a corsage but with a cooler vibe!), hair wreaths, and cake decorations among other things. We also purchased some of her homemade lip balms to go in our guest bags - a fun and easy idea that we loved!
    We enjoyed working with Gretel and her team every step of the way and I would encourage anyone I know to use her services!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Sunny Meadows Flower Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Emily! We're truly happy we could be such a big part of your special day. We wish you all the best in the years to come!

Sunny Meadows Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings