Sunny Meadows Flower Farm

Columbus, OH View map

$3,000 Typical Price

We are a local flower farm with unique wedding designs using fresh, seasonal flowers. We care for your flowers from seed to centerpiece, with sustainable growing techniques in mind. Please check out our photos and inspiration at:

www.instagram.com/sunnymeadowsflowerfarm

www.pinterest.com/sunnymeadowsff

www.sunnymeadowsflowerfarm.com

We look forward to working with you!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Casey Married on 10/23/2021

Sunny Meadows made my wedding floral dreams come true!

Sunny Meadows (special shout out to their wedding designer Emily!) made my wedding floral dreams come true! Well that’s an understatement - they took our vision and made it even better than I could imagine. We had several meetings with Emily, and she really took the time to understand our vision and bring it to life. She was so excited about our idea of incorporating books into our centerpieces, and was able to provide suggestions on what would look good. They sourced hand-dyed ribbons for the bouquets - I gasped aloud when I saw mine. It was stunning! We were lucky enough to have their full wedding package, which I understand will no longer be offered following the 2022 season. The attention to detail by Emily and Helen was amazing - they draped and redraped our arch until it looked perfect. Even without the wedding package, I would recommend their flowers, which are locally grown, incredibly fresh, and stunning. Supporting a local florist was important to us, and this was reflected in the high quality of the flowers. For our late October wedding, the arrangements contained a number of their stunning dahlias, roses, flowers I can’t quite remember the name of, eucalyptus, and other greenery. They lasted for days following the wedding, and we were able to preserve flowers by drying the bouquets and also using silica gel. When we needed to postpone from 2020 to 2021, they were supportive and helpful, with no additional fees. We loved our experience with Sunny Meadows and highly recommend for your floral needs!
  • Erin
    Erin N. Married on 10/17/2020

Blown Away

I would recommend ANYONE to use Sunny Meadows Flower Farm for their wedding in the Columbus or hocking hills area, no matter the size. I’ve seen some beautiful pictures of larger events, but they took just as much care with our micro wedding. I had originally wanted muted colors for flowers, but then saw that everything else in my wedding was very neutral colors. So, I switched up in the last month to wanting jewel tones for my fall wedding. Without much other input, Emily knocked it out of the part with some beautiful flowers. With all of the decisions you have to make in a wedding, I was so happy I left some of those decisions to her as the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She also did a beautiful garland for us for the ceremony and some loose flowers so that we could put vases around the reception area of our small wedding. I loved supporting a local farm, and they made pick up so easy for the flowers. I would recommend checking out their IG page for pictures of their beautiful flowers!
    Selena Married on 08/05/2017
    Words cannot describe how much Sunny Meadows was a game changer for our August 5th wedding at dock580 The Loft. Gretel and her team made it look like an urban fairytale garden and I was literally in tears as soon as I saw the space brought to life. I'm the type of person that has a clear vision in exactly what I want and don't deviate, but Gretel gave such amazing suggestions and just hearing her speak about flowers and showing be beautiful examples made me trust her vision with which flowers and how to create the arrangements. It was such a good feeling to be able to work with a company that can exceed what you have envisioned. Also all the flowers are grown right there so you know you are getting the nicest and freshest flowers as opposed to florists that have to get flowers shipped to them. To be honest, I ended up choosing Sunny Meadows because I brought my 3 year old niece (my flower girl) with me for the first appointment and Gretel gave her a few flowers to take home with her. And she talked about them for days LOL. Little details like that make you know that you are going to have a truly personalized experience with the florist and I have no idea how anyone could pick anyplace else. Sunny Meadows is now my go-to whenever I am purchasing bouquets or small arrangements for my home. I love them so much I wish I could upload pics to show how beautiful everything was! Also they flipped the decor space from the ceremony to the reception and all the guests were floored when they saw how beautiful the transformation was... everyone kept saying that they thought it looked like a Pinterest wedding and hadn't ever seen a ceremony with such a beautiful floral transformation!

Sunny Meadows Flower Farm's reply:

Selena, we are absolutely THRILLED we could help you bring your dream wedding to life! You were such a wonderful bride to work with and the ceremony was truly something out of a fairytale. We wish you all the best in your new life as a married couple :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Pete & Laura
    13 photos · 06/14/2015

3555 Watkins Road Columbus, OH, 43232
Location of (Sunny Meadows Flower Farm)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding