Sunborn Flower Farm & Florist

Mount Horeb, WI View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Weddings & Events

We are a sustainable family farm

Sunborn is a family owned and operated flower farm in Mt. Horeb WI. We grow all our flowers according to organic principles so no chemical fungicides, pesticides, or herbicides will touch our flowers. Flowers for your event will be hand picked specifically for you and cut and conditioned just days before your event for the highest quality.

We are artists

Sunborn’s lead designer, Lisa, is a trained fine artist and finds joy translating her knowledge to flowers as an art medium. Each flower has its own shape, texture and color perfect for creating certain looks. In order to tackle big events Lisa designs with Alex Susman who has worked in the floral industry for 15 years. They are both inspired by the natural world and love creating unique and lush garden style arrangements.

Something for everyone

There is no minimum requirement for your event. We set up and design your event based on your desires.

**Sunborn Gardens belongs to the esteemed Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers and Debra Prinzing's Slow Flowers. We are a also founder of Fair Field Flowers, a partnership of local cut flower growers who all grow sustainably and market flowers to florists in the Madison and Milwaukee areas.

Caitlin B. Married on 07/24/2021

The Best Local Flowers

We had an excellent experience working with Lisa and Sunborn Gardens! Lisa was communicative and easy to work with, and was flexible with us during date changes and a venue change. The flowers we received were gorgeous and we got so many compliments on them. Especially the flower crowns for our flower girls. I love that we picked a palate and then shared a few colors/dress photos with Lisa and it was a wonderful surprise as to what we got!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing local and seasonal blooms!

Working with Sunborn was a joy! Lisa was really responsive in helping us select a la carte items (bridal bouquet, corsages/boutonnieres, table flowers, and ceremony flowers) for our October wedding. We dropped off vases at the farmers market one week, and picked up our arrangements on the morning of our day with no fuss! The arrangements were PERFECT for our color scheme and the fall vibe we wanted to celebrate, and we were beyond happy to go local.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Look no further! They were the prettiest wedding flowers that anyone has ever seen! Lisa was so easy to work with and everything turned out amazing. I gave her some criteria of what I would like and she exceeded my vision. I trust that whatever she does would look amazing. The delivery and setup went very smooth. I think they were very reasonably priced and you get a great value with them. Wedding planning is stressful - and I can tell you that I never was stressed about the flower part due to my confidence in Sunborn Gardens.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

9593 Overland Rd Mount Horeb, WI, 53572

sunbornstudio@gmail.com
Location of (Sunborn Flower Farm & Florist)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding