Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films

Telling Stories, Sharing Love

We are Tiffani Matsuura and Ellie Fuqua: sisters, best friends, principal photographers, and the founders of Sun & Sparrow Photography. Born and raised in Southern California, we reside in the greater Los Angeles area. While we share many things, the greatest passion we share is our love of family and fine art photography for weddings, engagements, maternity, newborns and so much more. When we’re not capturing life’s most beautiful moments, we are currently growing our own families in Los Angeles.

When a client hires Sun & Sparrow, they are hiring our team for our ability to tell their unique story through our lenses in fine art photography. We are inspired by your truest forms of love in moments that are candid and organic. We also love creating unique naturally inspired images that transport you. One of the most important parts of our process is to get to know you as a couple or family. We want you to feel comfortable and confident in our artistry, so that you can reveal your natural love to shine in its own best light. Being fine art photographers means that we take the time to be inspired and create a beautiful story of your love. Our inspiration and philosophy behind photographing comes from admiring love. Loving others is what makes our whole lives worthwhile.

It is our team’s and heart’s desire to capture each and every one of your intimate moments to share with your loved ones for generations to come. We have the very esteemed privilege of gifting sweet moments back for you to share for lifetimes.

Tiffani & Ellie,

Wedding Portraits (2)
Prints (2)
Video (1)
Canvas (1)

I can't even begin to say enough amazing things about Tiffani. Her pictures are breathtaking and I have only seen a few sneak peeks. She was so professional, and really got every shot I could've wanted. I enjoyed speaking to her up to the wedding date. I have already had three people asking me for her information based on the photos I have received. Truly an amazing photographer!

Photo of Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films in South Bay, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, CA - Sun and Sparrow Photography
Profile Picture Amy, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We just got married 5 days ago, but I felt so compelled to get this review up ASAP!! We are so grateful to have had these two amazing photographers snap our wedding!! Tiffani & Ellie are professional, patient, and ON IT! These two are the best! They not only care about the pictures, but also the people IN the pictures! Their attention to the details and capturing every amazing moment was on point! So happy we went with Sun & Sparrow for our special day! HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Tiffani of Sun & Sparrow went above and beyond- from the moment we booked her and we met up for dinner to get to know our vision for our wedding- to the engagement shoot - to the entire wedding day. Everything was planned to a T and she just takes her time to make sure everything you want is executed beautifully. Our pictures are beyond - LITERALLY BEYOND everything we had hoped. She took care to really be aware of how my husband HATES pictures and how I absolutely love pictures, haha. It was a hard thing to balance but our photos turned out ineffably amazing. I know that photographers can really take a big chunk of the wedding expenses but the photos are the only thing you will have to look back to remember your big day. Sun & Sparrow is worth every single penny. I definitely recommend this vendor - she goes above and beyond and really is just so personable. And though I never met Tiffani's sister, Ellie's editing skills really gives the Sun & Sparrow signature touch - which just so happens to be what I love! -- the light, nature, greenery and spotlighting all the details details details. Thank you Sun & Sparrow photography, our wedding experience just would not be the same without being able to look back at all these ridiculously beautiful photos of our amazing day. Looking forward to calling you up for maternity and holiday photos when the time comes!

Profile Picture Deanne, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1424979872235 sanysidroranchweddingphotographer0071 copy

Wedding Photography ~ wedding wire deal

Redeem In-Store
If you book with elliePhotography through wedding wire, you will receive $200 credit toward your printing package, as well as a free engagement session. elliePhotography loves to make your day special, beautiful, and affordable. Feel free to contact us and work with you while planning your wedding.

Sun and Sparrow (Tiffani and Ellie) were absolutely amazing to work with. As a coordinator, I so appreciate vendors who take the time to work with me for the benefit of the wedding as a whole. They are not just concerned about getting great pictures, they truly care that the bride and groom have an amazing wedding day. And then those pictures! Holy moly, when I saw how gorgeous they came out, I was in awe. They took a beautiful wedding and turned the pictures into a true work of art. Such a pleasure to work with, and turned out an awesome product, can't get better than that!

All of the photographers from Sun & Sparrow do amazing work! It's a joy to collaborate with their crew both on and off of events! They arrive on time and are active participants in creating timelines that work best for the event day. Their eye for lighting and how to bring out the most beautiful hues is superb, capturing the most romantic feel of that special day. My clients are always so grateful they chose Sun & Sparrow to shoot their wedding. They walk away with tons of beautiful pics, from the details to the lovely couple moments to fun full family table shots!

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Tiffani and Ellie of Sun & Sparrow at our joint work wedding this past Sunday. As an event planner, it is crucial to have professional vendors that know what they are doing and are able to handle timelines diplomatically. These type of vendors can either make or break an event - good vendors make events exponentially better and this duo is definitely good! They are fast, efficient, communicative, and extremely easy to work with. They work hard for their clients - I plan on recommending them to future clients and sincerely hope I get the chance to work with them again even though we are based out of two different parts of California! Much love to Sun & Sparrow!

Amazing talent and a joy to work with! Love Sun & Sparrow!

Sun & Sparrow Photography is a phenomenal vendor and a crucial asset to any wedding. As a coordinator (and a bride myself at one point), it is so important to have photographers that are sensitive to the couple's needs and desires. They have an incredible eye for beauty and take amazing atypical, creative photos - but are more than willing to do the traditional photos as well. Don't put just anyone in charge of capturing the biggest day of your life - choose Sun & Sparrow! Because in the end, all you have are each other, memories, and photographs. . .

On Location Photographers, South Bay, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, CA 90501   See On Map
310-938-3012 (phone)
Everyday, except for Mondays.