4200 Interlakken, Homewood, CA 96141 Map · Phone number

About Summit Soiree

Summit Soiree specializes in designing intimate, effortless and delicious events. Clients provide their own vision or our creative team will do it for you. Summit Soiree's events are inspired by nature, art and community. We aim to exceed your expectations and allow you an enjoyable, effortless event planning process and an event more extraordinary than you ever imagined.

Follow Summit Soiree on

Wedding ceremony
9693bfc730471c4f M G 635A

4 Reviews for Summit Soiree

Ryan · Married on 09/09/2016

Heather and Ashlie made our wedding planning exciting and fun. Their partnerships and experiences took the stresses out of the planning, booking and executing of the details required in creating a large coordinated event that allowed us to concentrate on the more meaningful aspects of our big day – like writing our vows and creating personalized touches to be implemented for our guests. Our wedding turned out to be the picture perfect day we had envisioned, and without Heather and Ashlie’s help and expertise, may not have been executed as flawlessly as it had. – Jessica and Ryan Denman

C&P to see how the evening turned out – photographybymonique.com/blog/ehrman-mansion-wedding-photography-for-jess-and-ryan-west-shore-lake-tahoe/

Sent on 10/16/2016

Summit Soiree's reply:

Thank you Ryan for the thoughtful review of our services about your wedding this year! Your kind words mean the world to us. Our clients satisfaction and going above and beyond is what we strive for. We wish you the best for your marriage, health and happiness!

Kyleigh and Heather were AMAZING to work with! We planned a 3-day wedding event in Lake Tahoe (Rehearsal, Cocktail Cruise, Welcome Party, Wedding & Brunch) and they were there every step of the way handling details I didn't even initially think of. It's difficult planning a destination wedding, but Kyleigh and Heather handled everything with such professionalism that I never had to worry. They provided unique ideas that all fit within the vision I had for my wedding - Kyleigh even went out of her way to make sure I had the the gold chargers I wanted when the vendor double-booked them. Aside from how fabulous they were with the technical details, they were also a pleasure to work with and fun to be around. My day went on without a hitch and was truly the best day of my life. I HIGHLY recommend this team to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Summit Soiree's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words they mean the world to us! You have made our week, month and year! We had a blast working with you and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out for all your events! Your review is what we strive to achieve with every client we work with. This is why we LOVE our job!!!

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Heather and Kyleigh. Aside from being fantastic people, they are AMAZING wedding planners! From the first conversation we had about 10 months before my wedding I knew I was in good hands. Kyleigh was incredibly patient with my ideas and last minute changes. She guided me through every detail of my wedding, making sure I was comfortable with what they were doing and that we were on track. She brought ideas and details to my attention that I never would have thought of and every single moment of my wedding was spectacular because of it. I had an idea of what my wedding would look like from everything we talked about, but the reality of what they put together the day of my wedding was 100 times better than I imagined. I am a total control freak, so after all the planning and anticipation, to be able to just drop everything off with them and trust it would all turn out the way I'd hoped was truly incredible. I could not have asked for anything more - Thank you SO much, ladies!! They came highly recommended to me, and I would recommend them again and again for any special event!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Hi Kristen,
    You are the sweetest thing to write this amazing review!! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to express your thoughts about our services. You were so fun to work with and we couldn't have been happier with how your wedding turned out. We just received your photos and we couldn't keep our jaws off the floor. We were a great team and wish you the very best. Please keep in touch!!!

Summit Soiree FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Blue Sky Events
    Blue Sky Events Wedding Planners

From one event professional to another, Summit Soiree is a wonderful company to work with. They are caring and creative. They know the area inside and out and are a top notch wedding coordination company.

• Epik Weddings and Events
    Epik Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

The team at Summit Soiree will do everything they can to make your vision for your wedding/event come to life and exceed all of your expectations. I have been lucky enough to work with this fantastic team on more than few weddings, and no detail is missed, so that you can enjoy every moment of your wedding day. I have been a wedding DJ for 17+ years, and the partnership that Epik Entertainment and Summit Soiree have is 2nd to none. It takes months and months to plan your wedding, and the 4-8 hours that you have with your loved ones go by in a blink of an eye; let us worry about the details so that you can do what matter most: spend the valuable time eating, drinking, dancing, and catching up with your loved ones.

• Sounds Elevated
    Sounds Elevated Wedding DJs

I have worked with Summit Soiree on many occasions and am always impressed with their professionalism and laid back approach. They get the job done with a smile! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch experienced planner.

• 4200 Interlakken Homewood, 96141 See on map