SUMMER WIND WEDDING FILMS

SUMMER WIND WEDDING FILMS

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SUMMER WIND WEDDING FILMS

Your beautiful wedding film starts here

Your wedding tells a story that needs to be shared. Allow us to artfully and cinematically capture your story, in a way that reflects who you are, and how important your day was to all who attended. Call, contact us or visit our website today, 413.599.0047, www.SummerWindWeddingFilms.com

Don't forget to ask about our Same Day Edits!!!!  It'll blow your guests away!!!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Short Form (3)
Digital Download (3)
Raw Footage (2)
DVD (2)

I can not say enough good things about Summer Wind Wedding Films! From the moment Michael got there I knew I had made the right choice going with them. He was one of the most laid back, friendly and just all around amazing vendors we went with and I truly enjoyed having him around the day of the wedding. They made sure to get everything documented and when a really cool moment happened for my now husband, they got us the footage of it a day or two after the wedding because they knew how much he would want to see it. If you are looking for the best of the best for your wedding video look no further!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike and Tommy were a joy to work with. When searching for a videographer, Summer Wind Wedding Films' portfolio was amazing and the decision to go with them was a no brainer. Mike was great from the get go. He was so personable and really made us feel special before, during and after our big day. I knew that he had everything handled and that I didn't have to worry about anything. On our wedding day Mike and Tommy added to the excitement of the day from the getting ready shots, ceremony shots, and the reception. From moments that will always bring a tear to our eyes and tear at our heart strings, to moments that make us laugh it was all captured there on camera. We couldn't be happier that we went with Summer Wing Wedding Films. They did an absolutely beautiful job, and made our day feel like our own special movie that we will be able to enjoy to so many years to come.

Profile Picture User6021399, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Michael and the whole Summer Wind Wedding Films team are amazing! Michael truly loves his job and he is genuinely excited to be there on your wedding day. He is the easiest person to be around and was very easy going about the whole process, which as brides know is so refreshing during wedding planning. Our video was absolutely perfect, one of the best I've seen and we've been told the same by others. Michael is so so talented and I would recommend him to anyone. If you're looking for a reasonably priced videographer, Michael is it! I can't give him enough praise, he is a great person and so good at what he does. Thank you Michael and team for creating such a beautiful and memorable video of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Caryn, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

2 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Summer Wind Wedding Films creates the most amazing and beautiful wedding videos we have ever seen! We recommend them to every single couple that we work with because we know that photos and videos are all that is left after their Big Day is over. Summer Wind Wedding Films is the best we have seen at preserving their day for generations to come.

The best in Wedding Films! I cry every time I see one of their Same Day Edits. Don't let your day pass without it being recorded for a lifetime. A Film you will watch over and over through the years!

Summer Wind Productions stands out as a professional leader in our industry.

Boston, MA 02108   See On Map
800-729-6499 (phone)
Like Dennys, we never close!