75 Daggett Street, New Haven, CT 06519 Map · Phone number

About Summer Stone Studios

Summer Stone Studios offers high-end digital photographic coverage. Fine Wedding Portraiture. Serving Connecticut, NYC and Massachusetts. New England's Best Kept Secret in Photography No Longer! Couples are raving about the style, unobtrusive approach and the absolute talent that SSS brings to wedding/event photography.

Follow Summer Stone Studios on

fccc6b2c975fe2a2 1249702679778 0090
DSC0323pp
fccc6b2c975fe2a2 1249702679778 0090

2 Reviews for Summer Stone Studios

Mary Ann · Married on 05/28/2010

This is a true story - not joking - 24 hours before my daughter's wedding the photographer she had contracted with and sent a depost to was nowhere to be found.

Despite repeated emails and phone calls, the photographer did not respond. Finally, at 1:00 p.m the day before the wedding my daughter left a message "if you don't contact me by 5:00 p.m. today, I will assume that I must make alternate arrangements for photography for my wedding tomorrow". The person did not call back until 8:00 p.m. From 5:00 - 8:00 (in between rehearsal and rehearsal dinner activities) my daughter and I called and emailed everyone we could think of that could give us a lead to get someone at least to take a few professional shots. We weren't hopeful at all until my cousin called to say her friend's daughter was a professional photographer - a state away from us - Summer Stone Studios/CT -- the wedding/MA. I gave it a shot and called Summer to explain our situation. She was immediately responsive and took the worry right off our heads. She said "I'll meet you there - what time?" Summer was at the ceremony site when we arrived. She is a beautiful person and an accomplished professional. Her willingness also, to tailor a pre-set package, was so appreciated. Summer is a young professional woman who is well on her way to a very successful career. Why? Because she listens to people and she genuinely enjoys doing what she does.

If I could afford to sky write above the biggest bridal shows in New England I would write "Summer Stone Studios - Wedding Photographer Extraordinaire"

I would recommend Summer Stone Studios without reservation for any special event that you want to enjoy again and again and again.

Mary Ann Vinelli
    Mother of the Bride
    June 2010

Sent on 06/10/2010

Sally · Married on 12/12/2009

Summer is a wonderful, wonderful photographer!! Her creativity and her ability to capture the moment is fantastic. She has captured memories that will last a lifetime and I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing special pictures that they will want to look at years later and remember "that moment". Thank you Summer!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Summer Stone Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums