Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number

About SUJI Events

SUJI Events provides a wide range of wedding services to cater YOUR needs. SUJI gets involved in the process of your wedding planning as much or as little as you'd like. Our services indluce full service package, day-of coordination, and a la carte services from which you can pick and choose to customize your own package. We provide everything from budget planning, floor plans, honeymoon planning, and even music services. Call today for more info!

• Taneva Events
Newlyweds
e27f3938d4da6f04 1340473238607 326

2 Reviews for SUJI Events

Suzy · Married on 02/23/2013

I hired Suji Events as the day-of coordinator for my wedding. I met with the owner, Susie, about 2 months before my wedding. She was very personable, professional, and I felt like I could trust her right away. Although she didn't help me plan my wedding, she asked me a lot of questions that helped me in the planning process because there were a lot of details that I didn't even consider. She met with me a couple of weeks before the wedding to nail down the final details and run through a tour of the church. She meshed well with the church wedding coordinator. With her background in music she was also helpful in picking out organ and piano music for our ceremony.

Before the wedding, my husband was questioning me as to why we had to spend money to hire a day-of coordinator. He asked why we couldn't just have a friend do that job. First of all, I wanted our friends to enjoy themselves on our wedding day. Secondly, our friends probably wouldn't know what to do. Working with Susie that day completely changed my husband's mind. He was so glad that we had hired her. Brides and Grooms should not be stressed on their wedding day. They should be able to enjoy every moment. I have to say that was us on our wedding day. Susie took care of everything! The church was decorated just as I had envisioned. She made sure that everyone who was helping knew where they had to be and what to do. Even when things didn't go as planned, she was great at thinking on her toes and getting things back on track. Susie's great service extended to after the wedding. When there were some loose ends to tie up, she went above and beyond to get things done. I would definitely recommend Suji Events for your wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/05/2012

Suji Events helped me coordinate my wedding and I am very satisfied with their work. Susie, the owner, met with me personally, sent me emails and updates, and was very supportive during the entire planning process.
    She was in charge of the "creative" side of my wedding, because I was concerned that there would be a disconnect from my ideas as a bride to the venue's waiters and waitresses, whom I had never met previous to my wedding. It was a relief to coordinate with a personable and responsible planner and share my ideas with her prior to my big day.
    During the stressful planning period, Suji Events was always available as not only a planner but as a listening ear. Suji Events also suggested several ideas. As a bride with a pretty clear idea of what she wanted, Suji Events catered first and foremost to my own ideas and allowed me to follow my own dream, but also added a few valuable tips which I ended up really appreciating.
    On the day of my wedding, Suji Events was prompt and completed all the tasks I had previously outlined for her. I did not have to worry about anything that I had discussed earlier which is a HUGE relief to a busy bride!

I would recommend Suji Events if you are planning an event, especially your big wedding day. Susie is responsible, extremely friendly, and eager to help you and listen to your needs.

Sent on 08/24/2012

SUJI Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Fremont, 94538 See on map
    Location of (SUJI Events)